SiouxSports.com Forum

Coaching Change

SIOUXELEVENS

Imagine if we had Roman instead of Brad. <shudder>

It's so easy to tell Roman doesn't care about hockey :lol:. Pretty obvious they assigned him to it since a lot of their other sports writers are fully dedicated to the more popular sports.

Although it has gotten bad from time to time over the years, the current group of witch-hunting posters seems to have reached new levels of moronic behavior.

With the exception of national titles (which is "the" big one, but not the only one), no non-BC program in the country measures up to UND in terms of results over Hak's tenure. Denver, MN and Wisconsin, Western stars, have all missed multiple NCAA tourneys.

When this assinine group eventually leaves the forum, I can hope next round is at least a touch brighter.

Where are YaneA and NorthDakotaHockey when we need them?

I read that article when it came out. It doesn't make it ok to leave him out of a book that's supposed to be about the teams journey to the Frozen Four. Now if she titled the book "One Man" than the book would be appropriately named. I think Coach Jackson, Coach Eades and the players deserved a little more than they got.

The majority of the book was about THE TEAM, not the coaches...so why would she have titled it "One Man"? Did you ever think that maybe the players wanted to concentrate on playing hockey and the other coaches didn't necessarily want to do all of the quotes? What if they decided together to let Hak do most of the talking? That is kinda an unfair assumption without knowing the process that everyone went through to put the book together.

Hahaha I was waiting for a thread like this to pop up. Would you rather see that traditional second half sure that has produced 0 national champinships? Seems to me outside of Boston College, the team that wins the trophy is a bit of a surprise. SIOUXELEVENS, you are my hero. You've been there!!LOLOLOLOL Keep it real Bro!!!!

To paraphrase someone's signature line on this board - apologies to the OP for being too lazy to find out who:

"Success at North Dakota is measured in national championships" Cary Eades.

By the way, Eades has Sioux Falls in 1st place in the USHL West Division, and they were last last year.

Hahaha I was waiting for a thread like this to pop up. Would you rather see that traditional second half sure that has produced 0 national champinships? Seems to me outside of Boston College, the team that wins the trophy is a bit of a surprise. SIOUXELEVENS, you are my hero. You've been there!!LOLOLOLOL Keep it real Bro!!!!

nope nobody's hero not even saying I am right just my opinion, last time I checked it was ok on an open forum

Different team if Dell had stayed. We are average in the nets right now. For those whose lives seem to revolve around Sioux Hockey or for that matter any sport, I can't argue with whatever goofy ideas you come up with cuz it won't matter what anyone else says. Last nights game is over. This team has the potential to continue to be one of the best in the country. Without an utstanding Goalie, we will have trouble sustaining a run at title #6.

If Hak costs us title #6 we should fire him.

• Upvote 2

Actualy I'm a little confused. You used a double negative to describe Bina's tenure at GFC which threw me off. I'm well aware of the Central program and it's status.

That was the joke. He's an all time terrible hockey coach at any level which is why I used an ironic double negative. Since he's run centrals program into the ground saying he knows how not to run a program into the ground is a joke.

Although it has gotten bad from time to time over the years, the current group of witch-hunting posters seems to have reached new levels of moronic behavior.

With the exception of national titles (which is "the" big one, but not the only one), no non-BC program in the country measures up to UND in terms of results over Hak's tenure. Denver, MN and Wisconsin, Western stars, have all missed multiple NCAA tourneys.

And now they've taken to ripping the press coverage that is, hands down, the best in the college game. Sioux fans get NHL-caliber coverage that every other die-hard longs for. Compounding the stupidity is that the current complaint is over supposed selective coverage of a story that was heavily covered when it was news. You can't make this ridiculous idiocy up.

When this assinine group eventually leaves the forum, I can hope next round is at least a touch brighter.

Who are you talking about, specifically? Sounds like you are engaging in a bit of a "witch hunt", yourself.

Don't be so dramatic. It's not a witch hunt, it's just a difference of opinion on a message board.

Everybody doesn't have to conform to the conventional wisdom. How boring would that be.

That was the joke. He's an all time terrible hockey coach at any level which is why I used an ironic double negative. Since he's run centrals program into the ground saying he knows how not to run a program into the ground is a joke.

Boy, I'd love to hear you expand on this...