SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

Absolutely love the craziness of the OT. Lots of Kings pressure, but a Rangers' breakaway and post. Kings with a ton of chances, including a post and a crossbar.

I think I've only seen Greene out for one, maybe two, shifts in the first OT.

Now onto the second!

That was one amazing game. Hated to see it end.

No doubt. I know most folks will look back and think this series was a 4-1 rout, but 3 of the games went to OT, including last night's 2-OT finale. The Rangers certainly had their chances in this series.

I hate to see the season end. Now what do I do until October?

No doubt. I know most folks will look back and think this series was a 4-1 rout, but 3 of the games went to OT, including last night's 2-OT finale. The Rangers certainly had their chances in this series.

I hate to see the season end. Now what do I do until October?

That's one of the first things I said after the Kings won. The series was significantly closer than 4-1 would indicate.

XXTTXJHTVJUDTTW.20140614044813.jpg

I can still recall Matt Greene waving to Sioux fans as he left the ice following an NCAA semi-final victory over Minnesota in Columbus in 2005 - gesturing "1 more" to the crowd. I also recall his total dejection two days later following the loss to Denver in the final. It's nice to see #2 with a big smile on his face again.

• Upvote 1

I can still recall Matt Greene waving to Sioux fans as he left the ice following an NCAA semi-final victory over Minnesota in Columbus in 2005 - gesturing "1 more" to the crowd. I also recall his total dejection two days later following the loss to Denver in the final. It's nice to see #2 with a big smile on his face again.

Greener is one of my favorite all-time UND hockey players.

I love this so much!!! :D

I'll never forget how cocky Goon was when the Boo-hoo'ins were up three games to none and I suggested the possibility that Philly might win four straight. He had some arrogant statement that I copied and pasted for future use just in case, and sure enough I got the opportunity to use it. I put it in my signature line and left it there for a long time until after Boston beat Vancouver in the finals he came up with the absurd suggestion that their Stanley Cup victory somehow erased what had happened the previous year, and that I should therefore remove that infamous quote from my signature line. I laughed at his reasoning but after giving it some thought I decided to remove it just purely out of mercy. I figured he had been humiliated enough by that point, so being the nice guy that I am I let him off the hook in hopes that he had learned his lesson and wouldn't go around making such arrogant statements in the future. Then he had to go and make some arrogant statement just recently about what was going to happen if Boston and Pittsburgh met in the conference finals again this year. Lucky for Goon that matchup never came to be, because this time around his quote would have stayed in my signature line permanently. ;)

wow Dave, things are really working out for you...

I love this so much!!! :D

I'll never forget how cocky Goon was when the Boo-hoo'ins were up three games to none and I suggested the possibility that Philly might win four straight. He had some arrogant statement that I copied and pasted for future use just in case, and sure enough I got the opportunity to use it. I put it in my signature line and left it there for a long time until after Boston beat Vancouver in the finals he came up with the absurd suggestion that their Stanley Cup victory somehow erased what had happened the previous year, and that I should therefore remove that infamous quote from my signature line. I laughed at his reasoning but after giving it some thought I decided to remove it just purely out of mercy. I figured he had been humiliated enough by that point, so being the nice guy that I am I let him off the hook in hopes that he had learned his lesson and wouldn't go around making such arrogant statements in the future. Then he had to go and make some arrogant statement just recently about what was going to happen if Boston and Pittsburgh met in the conference finals again this year. Lucky for Goon that matchup never came to be, because this time around his quote would have stayed in my signature line permanently. ;)

Wow! You must have a really boring life? Don't hurt your self.

I don't know about "erasing" the previous year, but my guess is Pittsburgh and company (and you also, for that matter) quickly forgot about 2008's Stanley Cup Finals loss the second the horn sounded after game 7 of the 2009 Finals...