SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. DENVER - Saturday

AZSIOUX

Who's got the video of the dasher dance. That was hilarious; he needs some wings if he's going to take flight, flapping his arms didn't work.

And Zajac's first period cfb on Mac was not even a 2 minute penalty. Once again only UND gets cfb's.

Well coached game by Hak. Reacted well to the cfb situation, which was bad but could have caused the boys to completely lose composure. I became a Gaarder fan last year, and he's still showing that desire on the ice. Kristo is showing some sick skills, but he is also showing a ton of hustle, especially on the forecheck.

CFB on Jim was good call...dumb play on his part. Missed the CFB on Kristo late in 3rd and then missed one on Easy Mac as he was heading to bench on line change shortly after that. Hunt and Shep were absolutely brutal last night...but what's new.

Panz was really solid...2 big checks on his first shift. He keeps in simple and isn't flashy but he brings some physical play in our D end. I hope he stays in the lineup. Gleason makes way too many miscues on the NFL ice...his turnover lead to Du's first goal. He is way better suited for the big ice with his speed.

Rowney played like Rowney last night.

Kristo was his usual self last night...one of the 3 best players on the ice.

If this is the Rocco UND gets the rest of the year, watch out. He was absolutely amazing last night in every phase of his game.

CFB on Jim was good call...dumb play on his part. Missed the CFB on Kristo late in 3rd and then missed one on Easy Mac as he was heading to bench on line change shortly after that. Hunt and Shep were absolutely brutal last night...but what's new.

Panz was really solid...2 big checks on his first shift. He keeps in simple and isn't flashy but he brings some physical play in our D end. I hope he stays in the lineup. Gleason makes way too many miscues on the NFL ice...his turnover lead to Du's first goal. He is way better suited for the big ice with his speed.

Rowney played like Rowney last night.

Kristo was his usual self last night...one of the 3 best players on the ice.

If this is the Rocco UND gets the rest of the year, watch out. He was absolutely amazing last night in every phase of his game.

Agree with all that, including the fact that the cfb on Senkbeil was a good call.

A little chemistry on that second line...great stuff!

If we can roll our top 2 lines to the tune of 3 goals per night, we should win a lot of hockey games...

When we get Parks back, he can give us a third scoring line...

What is the latest on Parks (other than day-to-day)?

Pretty good weekend for the Sioux, it was really good to see some guys who have been struggling to find the back of the net finish some chances this weekend and I would expect that just seeing the puck go in the net for them could really help them get going and we might see more of the stats we expected from guys like Rowney, Knight, and Grimaldi.

That game was really up and down last night. Without taking into account the major the second period was dominant for und. The problem is the passing still isn't crisp and things were very out of sync for much of the first period. With a returning parks and the emerging wrecking crew on the 4th with the addition of senkbeil this team could turn into what we were all hoping they could be going into the season.

We rewatched the cfb on From Jim and it was worse then we thought I guess. The irritating part is the missed the 2 other cfb on kristo and mac butt the wisconsin guy gats a 5 for checking bjugstag from behind and he was standing straight up. Rocco is a BEAST, I like the Rowney Rocco Caggiula line. Can't wait for Parks to come back

That game was really up and down last night. Without taking into account the major the second period was dominant for und. The problem is the passing still isn't crisp and things were very out of sync for much of the first period. With a returning parks and the emerging wrecking crew on the 4th with the addition of senkbeil this team could turn into what we were all hoping they could be going into the season.

Passing may not have been "crisp" per se, but the level of support around the puck was excellent. If a pass got missed or tipped into an open area more often than not another UND player was there to grab the puck.

Passing may not have been "crisp" per se, but the level of support around the puck was excellent. If a pass got missed or tipped into an open area more often than not another UND player was there to grab the puck.

There were just too many times, especially on the PP, where there was a nice 1 2 3 opportunity and it ended up 1....... stretch for the horrible pass 2 and 3 is no longer an option. It's a small thing, but once they get that tiny bit of feel for the passing the offense could do some big things and the defense would be even better as a result of fewer turnovers leading to odd man rushes.

There were just too many times, especially on the PP, where there was a nice 1 2 3 opportunity and it ended up 1....... stretch for the horrible pass 2 and 3 is no longer an option. It's a small thing, but once they get that tiny bit of feel for the passing the offense could do some big things and the defense would be even better as a result of fewer turnovers leading to odd man rushes.

Agree on the PP stuff.

I would like to see panzarella as a regular. He was very valuable last night

Agree on panz. Maybe smaller sheets panz and olympic sheets Gleason. Problem solved :) ha

But yeah panz played well and Rocco put on a show all weekend. Damn he skates hard and must have rockets up his you know what. Kid can fly. Think they found the top two lines until things go wrong along with that 4th line! I hope both goalies get a nod in Houghton. Sweep tech!

Agree on panz. Maybe smaller sheets panz Niger sheets Gleason. Problem solved :) ha

But yeah panz played well and Rocco put on a show all weekend. Damn he skates hard and must have rockets up his you know what. Kid can fly. Think they found the top two lines until things go wrong along with that 4th line! I hope both goalies get a nod in Houghton. Sweep tech!

I think you're having auto-spell issues there bud, ha.