SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS Playoffs

Cratter

Wentz has an absolute cannon I know that. Jensen wasn't exactly great in the playoffs last season either, he was battling that turf toe. These pick 6s must stop, it's ridiculous and for some reason the Bison choose those sideline routes over and over and rarely use the middle of the field.

I heard he got his talent from his uncle. :)

That kicker interference penalty was one of the dumbest penalties I have ever witnessed. I don't watch a lot of FCS football but that was so irresponsible...they would have had it inside the 50 even if he would have fair caught it. At least a 10 point swing.

Stopped them at the 25. FU gets the ball back at their 31 with 5:49 left. Now GSU picks up a stupid late hit waaay after the play is over. Bison should have the ball at about midfield. Now up to Jensen to win this game down 20-16.

4th down again at the 33, GSU kicker sucks but they're going to attempt it...with a different kicker?

And he...gets it blocked and throws a pass...to a lineman...which is illegal...FU declines and takes over...and will kneel it out.

Great game, GSU with 30 yards of penalties on the last FU scoring drive, Jensen gets it done with his legs in the end.

Go EWU.

TD Jensen up the middle, 23-20 NDSU 3:05 left.

Bet GSU is going to want that 2nd TO back now.

Everyone in the building had to have seen the keeper coming. 50/50 shot at best of a RB picking it up and now way were they going to let Jensen throw it. Was a heck of a game, I imagine it humbled some FU fans, not so sure they should have pulled that one out but they hung around long enough and pulled it out. Their punter was probably the MVP of the game. Hope tomorrow's is just as entertaining.