SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS Playoffs

Cratter

Whatever.

The FCS is a championship. It's just not a real D-1 championship. Since UND isn't playing, I prefer to discuss the real D-1 championship between Alabama and Notre Dame.

If you prefer, go to Bisonville and chat with the other children about the game between the Buffalo and SW Texas Vo-Tech College.

Just to clarify, SW Texas Vo-Tech College. Is that the same team that just beat the three best teams in the big sky 3 weeks in a row?

Thank you for continuing to prove my original point. Hell I am more of a und football fan than you are. Stay in the hockey threads where they play for a real championship. Leave the rest of us to our second rate football discussions.

I know that I don't have to tell most UND fans that are active on the message boards and twitter to be very careful. I can only image what DaveK and Darryl have been through.

I was threatened twice by Lakesbison on both AGS and Championshipsubdivision.com. He said he knew where I worked and was going to kick my ass in front of my co-workers, and another time he said he was going to go to my front door and kick my ass in front of my wife and kids. Now if that ain't a nutjob I don't know what is. Most Bison fans I have interacted with online have been harmless they smack my team I smack theirs but no threatening people. Lakes is in another category of internet fans. I know he also threatened a UNI fan as well. It sucks that they couldn't take a joke about the "tin shed" (I don't know why they use it constantly), and your account was hacked. I may have disagreements with Bison fans but in no means would I ever show up and "kick their ass". I think the Bison fans that come on here are decent people they may smack here and there or even annoy people but I don't think they would personally harm a person especially over what is written on the net. So lets have a good time on here, and enjoy the company of all fanbases. As for the game on Saturday I still think its going to be as close as an OT game. It could go either way. I will be going for SHSU, but if NDSU wins...I wouldn't be surprised. They have a start of a dynasty not seen since the 80's.

Injuries are a part of the game - go back and look at some of your cohorts posts on this site during their daily UND smacking. If this information was posted regarding a UND player during the season I think some of them would say you are starting to post excuses before the game - just in case.

Injuries are a part of the game. Potentially losing a guy in the week leading up to the title game at a position with little depth hurts though. Hopefully it works out.

Shaping up to be a great Saturday for sports:

12:00 Watch FCS Championship - Root for the team with the fewest criminals on the field

2:00 Watch UND Women's Basketball Game - Root for the best women's division I BB team in ND

7:00 Watch UND Men's Hockey - Root for the team with the most Division I championships in ND

8:00 Watch Minnesota Vikings vs Green Bay Packers football - Root for the team not wearing green and yellow.

• Upvote 1

Should be a fun day, CM. Tailgating at 8. Hope I don't get shot in the face or robbed by a Bison player as they get off the bus at 9:30 for the team walk through.

Becareful if they want you to sign a petition or go for a shopping trip to Best Buy.

12:00 Watch FCS Championship - Root for the team with the fewest criminals on the field

2:00 Watch UND Women's Basketball Game - Root for the best women's division I BB team in ND

7:00 Watch UND Men's Hockey - Root for the team with the most Division I championships in ND

8:00 Watch Minnesota Vikings vs Green Bay Packers football - Root for the team not wearing green and yellow.

Don't forget the WJC gold medal game at 6:30AM.

Just more butthurt!

Are you confident we know which team this is? Since SHSU is on the other side of the country, this might not be as clear as we think. just sayin'...

Are you confident we know which team this is? Since SHSU is on the other side of the country, this might not be as clear as we think. just sayin'...

I did the Google on the Buffalo opponent, the Stephen F. Austin Vocational Bible College Bearclaws. No criminal activity that I could find. However, I still wonder why in the heck they named themselves after a pastry...

I think the game will be on ESPN Deportes. I sure hope they have an English translation this time.

I did the Google on the Buffalo opponent, the Stephen F. Austin Vocational Bible College Bearclaws. No criminal activity that I could find. However, I still wonder why in the heck they named themselves after a pastry...

I think the game will be on ESPN Deportes. I sure hope they have an English translation this time.

The game is against Sam Houston State University, not Stephen F. Austin....

Guess you don't know which team I'm rooting for then do you. But I'm willing to bet the Bearkats don't have ten members of their team who have been arrested in the past 6 months.
  • Upvote 1

Tell me more about Williams leaving early for the draft.

Exactly...been greatly exposed in last 2 games. And Jensen cannot keep playing like...Jensen if SU is going to win but boy is their D good.