SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

Is it pretty much a foregone conclusion that UND ends up in a regional with UMN and UM? Yes, i am assuming UM wins their tourney because they appear to be playing VERY well right now.

Can I get back to you tomorrow night? :)

Right now with Minnesota at 2 and UND tied for 7th they are aligned to be together, but then again you never know what the committee is thinking. Michigan would be anyones guess, I wouldn't want to be the #1 seed stuck playing them right now if they win tomorrow.

Is it pretty much a foregone conclusion that UND ends up in a regional with UMN and UM? Yes, i am assuming UM wins their tourney because they appear to be playing VERY well right now.

I think we either will end up as #8 overall and paired with Quinnipiac or as #6 overall and paired with Miami or Mass-Lowell, but who knows what the comittee will decide with pairings.

Alabama Huntsville was accepted into the new WCHA wasn't it?

Yes indeed. Teams are Minnesota State, Bemidji State, Michigan Tech, Alaska-Anchorage, Ferris State, Northern Michigan, Bowling Green, Alaska, Lake Superior State, and Alabama-Huntsville.

The Final Five is no more. The 9th and 10th place WCHA teams will not make the playoffs. The top eight seeds qualify for the new tournament, which will now be a two-day event, not three.

I think I will miss the trip to Mankato each year the most...:) Hockey, beer, and Metty's, tough to beat...also, I met you in Mankato, Mafia...a couple years ago...guess we'll have to make St Clown the new road trip...