SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

I wouldn't mind seeing it, but UND will wear their whites....just the way it is. Under one minute.

As the home team, yes, it's gotta be white. I just love the color vs color match-ups though...when done right.

I guess the real question is which Sioux jersey do I wear on Thursday?

As the home team, yes, it's gotta be white. I just love the color vs color match-ups though...when done right.

Go old school. Can't go wrong with old school.

I'd have a tough time not wearing the old sioux head logo every game. I've got the early 90's green looking logo, and a star jersey as well.

Don't wear jerseys to games....just a superstition thing.

Star jersey is cool...I have one as well. You don't wear them? Interesting philosophy. When DO you wear a hockey jersey then - when you change your oil or mow the lawn?

• Upvote 1

Star jersey is cool...I have one as well. You don't wear them? Interesting philosophy. When DO you wear a hockey jersey then - when you change your oil or mow the lawn?

When I play men's league I will throw em on. The high school I coached at had an annual Sioux-Gopher's game over Christmas. Thats when the jerseys would come out, and of course I couldn't let the Sioux lose. :)

Gotta wear the green so the X takes on a green hue.

When I play men's league I will throw em on. The high school I coached at had an annual Sioux-Gopher's game over Christmas. Thats when the jerseys would come out, and of course I couldn't let the Sioux lose. :)

My buddy and I have a bet on every Sioux/Gopher game at the Final Five. The loser wears the winner's team jersey at the first game of the next year's tournament that the winner's team plays. Got that?

This year, Kenny would be wearing my Sioux jersey for the North Dakota/CC game. So, of course, he books a family vacation to Florida for THE WRONG WEEKEND and had to sell his tournament tickets this past week. Typical Gopher epic fail...

My buddy and I have a bet on every Sioux/Gopher game at the Final Five. The loser wears the winner's team jersey at the first game of the next year's tournament that the winner's team plays. Got that?

So this year, Kenny would be wearing my Sioux jersey for the North Dakota/CC game. So, of course, he books a family vacation to Florida for THE WRONG WEEKEND and had to sell his tournament tickets this past week. Typical Gopher epic fail...

Typical goofer..... :glare:

Still a possibility to have 6 WCHA teams in the NCAA's...

UMN a #1 seed at 2nd.

UND a #2 seed at 7th.

MSUM and SCSU are #3 seeds at 10th/12th.

DU and UW are #4 seeds at 13th/16th.

Should make for an interesting last weekend before the NCAA field is announced.

This year, Kenny would be wearing my Sioux jersey for the North Dakota/CC game. So, of course, he books a family vacation to Florida for THE WRONG WEEKEND and had to sell his tournament tickets this past week. Typical Gopher epic fail...

Request that he schlep one of your sweaters on the trip and have his photo taken with it on while in front of Epcot Center, or wherever.... Maybe with his kids and Mickey Mouse.

Still a possibility to have 6 WCHA teams in the NCAA's...

UMN a #1 seed at 2nd.

UND a #2 seed at 7th.

MSUM and SCSU are #3 seeds at 10th/12th.

DU and UW are #4 seeds at 13th/16th.

Should make for an interesting last weekend before the NCAA field is announced.

Slot 16 is not safe. That'll go to an autobid team not in the top 16.

if Michigan does win, how would you like to be minnesota now as the number one seed in grand rapids(michigan is the host team)?

Why do you think I'm cheering for Red's boys to pull off two more upsets?

Hail to the victors valiant...

• Upvote 1