SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

Looking at St. Cloud more closely the WCHA, Atlantic, and ECAC finalists are all behind them in PWR, BU is behind them in the HE final, and OSU and Michigan are behind them in the CCHA semis, that's 3 and possibly 5 spots they are going to lose...and they're sitting in a 3 way tie for 11th right now...not good.

Looking at St. Cloud more closely the WCHA, Atlantic, and ECAC finalists are all behind them in PWR, BU is behind them in the HE final, and OSU and Michigan are behind them in the CCHA semis, that's 3 and possibly 5 spots they are going to lose...and they're sitting in a 3 way tie for 11th right now...not good.

Exactly what I'm seeing. Brown vs Union, Canisius vs Mercyhurst, and WI vs CC spells

D-O-O-M for St Cloud. If BU beats UMass-Lowell tomorrow or Michigan or Ohio State wins the CCHA title on Sunday, those NCAA speculative brackets drawn up over the past few days will be absolutely blown up!

Exactly what I'm seeing. Brown vs Union, Canisius vs Mercyhurst, and WI vs CC spells

D-O-O-M for St Cloud. If BU beats UMass-Lowell tomorrow or Michigan or Ohio State wins the CCHA title on Sunday, those NCAA speculative brackets drawn up over the past few days will be absolutely blown up!

Black Friday for the Clowns.

Can't imagine what a Scsu fan is thinking right now. Man what a kick in the ..... to win league and possibly not make the tourney. Just wow

Goofs looked like the crap color of their jerseys. I'm glad our star Kristo brings it nightly while bjugstad coasts here and there...

Kristo4Hobey

I'm sure we will see the gophs in the regional again, bring it!

Can't imagine what a Scsu fan is thinking right now. Man what a kick in the ..... to win league and possibly not make the tourney.

I am hoping the NCAA see's that the Huskys deserve to be in. But the have such a hard @#$% for the East Coast that I have my doubts....But nothing could have been more satisfying to see the Goophers lose to CC. I hope they can cap of the Cinderella story with a win tomorrow.

I am hoping the NCAA see's that the Huskys deserve to be in. But the have such a hard @#$% for the East Coast that I have my doubts....But nothing could have been more satisfying to see the Goophers lose to CC. I hope they can cap of the Cinderella story with a win tomorrow.

Has nothing to so if they think they deserve it or not. It's determined by the pairwise rankings and who wins their conf tourneys this weekend to shift the pairwise. Going to be close!

• Upvote 1

Really? And the Pairwise has been around for how long?

So I'm watching the Norte dame vs Ohio state CCHA semi final and I see a sparsely attended game.

I used to kinda like the idea of the hockey helmets mimicking the football helmets but seeing the stupid buckeye stickers on the Ohio buckets.......it just kind looks douchey.

BTW good luck with gate take big ten .

SCSU will still be in if Michigan wins today.

As long as BU and Michigan don't both win their tournaments it looks like SCSU will slide in at the 16 spot, if they do SCSU looks to be out.

BTW, who woke Michigan up this month?