SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 3 UND at the big SDSU

geaux_sioux

Like a good coach should he is trying to scare his team into focusing for a 'lesser' opponent.

Gotta say SDSU coach comes across as a very likeable guy. I would like to disappoint him on Saturday and see a Sioux win, but enjoyed the press conference and his demeanor.

I think someone said it earlier...O-line is the key...if they can open up a few holes for the running game and keep Hendrickson upright, the Sioux have a chance...if Hendrickson is running for his life the whole game, it won't matter how fast the UND receivers are because they will be difficult to find...just my $.02

I think its been said already. Play to win......play to win.....play to win....

Be aggressive, take shots down the field....ITS OKAY TO BLITZ!

I'll say San Diego State 48 UND 28. Defensively, the team needs to get better.

Muss has to convince this team that he will give them a chance to win if the opportunity presents itself late in the game. He didn't do that vs Fresno last year. As to motivation...I don't know what Muss give his team in that regard but I have never heard him speak publicly like Bohl does in a presser about what he expects from his team.

My predication is similar to what you have. If we run the ball and stop the run we have a shot although a long one.

Monty-Montezuma-Aztec-Warrior.jpgmonty.jpg

This IS NOT, nor has EVER been our mascot. This (whatever) table cloth wearing joke was an amalgam of several PC groups and was an epic fail from the beginning. Montezuma is the mascot (see other picture above) BTW a little trivia: The Aztecs were the pioneers of the all black (or all dark color) uniform back in the 60's. Everyone has one now.

I'm not really sure which one looks worse. No offense intended but both look ridiculous. (Hoping this guy doesn't find a picture of "bleacher" some where)

Muss has to convince this team that he will give them a chance to win if the opportunity presents itself late in the game. He didn't do that vs Fresno last year. As to motivation...I don't know what Muss give his team in that regard but I have never heard him speak publicly like Bohl does in a presser about what he expects from his team.

My predication is similar to what you have. If we run the ball and stop the run we have a shot although a long one.

"great moments come from great opportunities................." would be a great base to start a speech. I was always a fan of "let's roll these ba....rds"

Any word on Daryl Brown - it was noted that he missed part of the game last week. Plus, I was expecting to see Dwayne Brown play during the SDS&MT game or part of PSU game and it does not look like he has seen playing time. Is he still recovering from the last seasons injury?

Also, has Hanson's status changed? Would he be able to come in for a play or two if needed (rather than the other options)? The last report I heard was that he was on the sidelines at practice but without crutches.

He was on the sidelines at the PSU game without crutches.................................

It doesn't look like UND is flying under SDSU's radar.

I do like the height advantage that UND's receivers have over the SDSU DBs.

I like that they are playing man to man. With 4-5 stud receivers, you have to think there is at least one or two matchups the receivers can and will win. I imagine pulling the redshirt of Golloday last week was to give him game experience to help tip the tables for this weekend. Wish I was going to be near a computer to. Watch to game if it's available online.

I like that they are playing man to man. With 4-5 stud receivers, you have to think there is at least one or two matchups the receivers can and will win. I imagine pulling the redshirt of Golloday last week was to give him game experience to help tip the tables for this weekend. Wish I was going to be near a computer to. Watch to game if it's available online.

As long as the QB has time to make his reads...

It's tough to get a feel for the amount of bs from the coach. There's no doubt some of what he says is bs but at the same time if you look at the match ups on paper there is legit reason for concern with size difference for instance.

he wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't present his opponent at a strong challenge, which hopefully it will be.