SiouxSports.com Forum

2013-2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

As I recall, he got some time at point. I don't think he struggled to badly. Two things stood out to me about Hooker: (1) At 6-0, the kid has hops. He attempted a dunk and missed -- but not by much. He got over the rim. (2) He has a real knack for the assist and is clever with his dishes -- not reckless.

Also, the walk-ons surprisingly were not liabilities during their time on the court, especially Hobaugh. ( I think he was a walk-on transfer out of Houston Baptist.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pretty certain that Crandall and Cashman both signed their NLI yesterday.

Anyone know why UND hasn't put out any press releases for all the kids that signed yesterday? I know there was a handful in other sports, just wondering why nothing has been released yet.

Pretty certain that Crandall and Cashman both signed their NLI yesterday.

Anyone know why UND hasn't put out any press releases for all the kids that signed yesterday? I know there was a handful in other sports, just wondering why nothing has been released yet.

The volleyball press release just came out in the past few minutes. Maybe they are just wanting to put out one or two releases per day? Not sure.

The volleyball press release just came out in the past few minutes. Maybe they are just wanting to put out one or two releases per day? Not sure.

You could be right, maybe they just haven't put them together yet. I just assumed they'd announce them all at the end of the day yesterday or this morning. Must just be taking their time.

• 2 weeks later...

Crandall was there. At least 4 other recruits in attendance that I saw. 2 Williston State players and 2 high school players. The players that I talked to were very impressed by the atmosphere.

There could not have been a better game for recruits to come and watch, especially if some also had offers from NDSU which seems the case with a lot of the recruits we are after. Every player likes to score and watching us put up 95 points and averaging the same makes getting these players that much easier. Jones has formed a great foundation for the future with this senior class and what they have done for this university and the old saying is build it and they will come may hold true based on what this class has done and are doing right now.