SiouxSports.com Forum

Buy or Sell

sioux24/7

Hopefully this one hasn't been done:

Buy or Sell: UND has more post-season all conference football members than it had pre-season members (1)

(Okay in my mind that is an easy Buy)

Buy or Sell: UND has more than 4 post-season all conference football members

One title in 100-some years.....mathematically speaking, you will probably be dead by the time UND wins another....hell the NCAA probably won't even be around by then! ;)

And what was it....31 years between titles for the Bison? "mathematically speaking" you will only see ONE more title in your lifetime!! Great logic!! You really are smart!! Ok, run along now. Bye bye!!

• Upvote 1

And what was it....31 years between titles for the Bison? "mathematically speaking" you will only see ONE more title in your lifetime!! Great logic!! You really are smart!! Ok, run along now. Bye bye!!

It was 21 years. Longest stretch of not winning one since NDSU started winning more. Mathematically, if they continue to only win every 21 years, I will probably still see 3 more.

Hopefully this one hasn't been done:

Buy or Sell: UND has more post-season all conference football members than it had pre-season members (1)

(Okay in my mind that is an easy Buy)

Buy or Sell: UND has more than 4 post-season all conference football members

Sell on >4 .

Buy or sell an average of 10000+ at the Alerus this year.

Buy. Later games will better for fan attendance. New conference with new teams that people are going to ant to see because we will be playing them for a long time now. Hanson to Hardin should put on a good show this year. Add on the new turf and new jerseys, and the fact we are playoff eligible again...should be rocking in the Al this fall!!

Buy or Sell: We will have 1 player drafted in the next 2 years.

That's a tough one. Greg Hardin, Braden Hanson, Ross Brenneman, Dominique Bennett, Zeb Miller and maybe a few others all are long shots but have a chance. At least one or two of those guys will be on a training camp roster but whether they are drafted or undrafted free agents is a tough one. I'm gonna have to sell, but I sure hope I am wrong.

Someone hit on this earlier but I need to re-hash this. Considering you are a bison fan you spend waaaay to much time on this board. Seriously, go do something productive instead of constantly spewing un-confirmed theories. We all do it sometimes but you are just relentless.

ndsu fans spend way too much time on everyone's board. welcome to the internet.

Buy or sell an average of 10000+ at the Alerus this year.

sell

it's going to be a few years to bring back students in reasonable quantity, the current generation is lost. I figure a 500-1500 increase in average attendance.

Buy or Sell: We will have 1 player drafted in the next 2 years.

sell

a couple players will probably make a roster somewhere though

High unemployment.

fargo is well known for its stagnancy and poverty.

buy or sell:

ignoring playoffs, NDSU and UND never meet with both schools as members of the fcs.

the BSC has more than 15 football members at the start of the 2015 season.

montana gets the death penalty over rape-gate

Sell.

Sell.

Sell to the extreme. Montana has nothing that scary to worry about.

Sell.

Sell.

Sell to the extreme. Montana has nothing that scary to worry about.

covering up rapes and pressuring victims not to report? I think montana is in much worse shape ncaa-wise than psu or even miami, granted than the psu stuff really has nothing to do with the ncaa.

covering up rapes and pressuring victims not to report? I think montana is in much worse shape ncaa-wise than psu or even miami, granted than the psu stuff really has nothing to do with the ncaa.

Calling it now. I doubt they get in that much trouble.

buy or sell:

ignoring playoffs, NDSU and UND never meet with both schools as members of the fcs.

Sell: North Dakota and NDSU will play within two years of Gene Taylor's termination/resignation

Sell: They will either have 14 or less than 13

Sell: NCAA won't open up that can of worms again

buy or sell:

Sell--they will meet the year GT is no longer at NDSU

Sell--since Idaho and NMSU is the only options talked about I can see Idaho but not both teams

Sell-- they will get penalized but not like SMU

No death penalty, but it is one hell of a mess in Missoula that the NCAA can't ignore. Horrible what happened in Missoula......and amazingly when I have read egriz, many fans are blaming the University administration for cleaning house.

No death penalty, but it is one hell of a mess in Missoula that the NCAA can't ignore. Horrible what happened in Missoula......and amazingly when I have read egriz, many fans are blaming the University administration for cleaning house.

I bet to those fans it was okay to clean house at Penn State but not at Montana.

Sadly, I agree that they won't get in much trouble over this compared to what others schools have gone through.

I believe the NCAA is all about setting examples with their punishments and punishing a school like Montana in a big way just doesn't make enough headlines to be worth the time the NC double a-holes would have to put into it.