SiouxSports.com Forum

Buy or Sell

sioux24/7

How much do you think 1 year of mentoring from Hanson will help Mollberg, Bartels, and Bradley?

His job isn't going to be to teach, but they will learn alot from him. I learned countless things from my dad and others but was hardly ever taught those things. Sometimes the best way to learn how to do something the right way is to just watch.

Buy or Sell: Jer Garman rushes for 100 yards in a game

Buy or Sell: Zeb Miller makes 2 or more 50+ yard kicks (he was 1 for 2 last season)

Buy or Sell: We only have 1 starting QB this season

1. Sell-Mitch Sutton and Miller see too much of the ball for that to happen.

2. Buy-Miller had a great season last year, I'm pretty confident in the kicking game.

3. Sell-Both will see time when the offense goes into the usual funk.....

Buy or sell when UND wins a national title the NCAA ships the banner to Grand Forks

One title in 100-some years.....mathematically speaking, you will probably be dead by the time UND wins another....hell the NCAA probably won't even be around by then! ;)

Someone is sensitive.

I've watched you with interest as it is sometimes fun to have a fan of another team on this board - especially if it's before a big game

However, your act is getting really old - you have way too much time on your hands. Please grace someone else's board for a change or run along back to Bisonville

If your only intention is to irritate, Jr. High will be starting in about a month

• Upvote 2

Buy at least I hope it will help.

Buy or Sell: Adam Shaugabay reaches the endzone twice

Buy. He will be a short yardage back. I think he runs very well, but will get overlooked since we have all those speedsters.

Someone is sensitive.

Not sensitive, just sick of trolls from NDSUA&AS and their need to infest every single thread on this site with their obnoxious posts.

I was just reading some threads over on egriz and there are even NDSUA&AS fans posting about UND over there. Pretty sad actually.

Not sensitive, just sick of trolls from NDSUA&AS and their need to infest every single thread on this site with their obnoxious posts.

I was just reading some threads over on egriz and there are even NDSUA&AS fans posting about UND over there. Pretty sad actually.

UND probably got brought into a thread. NDSU fans will be able to discuss that topic. I appreciate that you mention that NDSU is a big agriculture and...allied sciences? school. Is that supposed to be a slam or?

Buy or Sell? UND averages 20 ppg against EWU, Montana, and Montana St.

UND probably got brought into a thread. NDSU fans will be able to discuss that topic. I appreciate that you mention that NDSU is a big agriculture and...allied sciences? school. Is that supposed to be a slam or?

Buy or Sell? UND averages 20 ppg against EWU, Montana, and Montana St.

Buy against Montana and EWU but sell against MSU.