SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Recruiting

Hambone

Possibly need to be a mutual friend, friends with luke schleusner so i was able to view his schools im assuming, still new to FB! :glare:

Well, that's definitely him and it says he was there Friday and he put UND as his education so it could be.

Talks a lot about his "second chance" so might have his crap together.

Early to say it, but what a two-headed monster him and Hardin would be...wow!

Well, that's definitely him and it says he was there Friday and he put UND as his education so it could be.

Talks a lot about his "second chance" so might have his crap together.

Early to say it, but what a two-headed monster him and Hardin would be...wow!

and Golloday and Jackson and Townsend and McGill and Oliver and Fletcher and etc., etc. etc. :) JoMo is licking his chops already. This ain't Detroit Lakes anymore!

• Upvote 1

Lol, he set his major at UND as "Make It to the NFL"

Well, hopefully he can do just that and give UND a few great years along the way. Hopefully he'll be able to keep his grades in order and the captains make sure he doesn't Ryan Chappell it.

I saw that too, confidence is not a problem apparently. :lol:

3 star rating out of HS so the talent is there, hopefully the character has shown up too.

Kevin Bayer who is redshirting on the team now is a former teammate of his in high school a year ago. Bayer must be enjoying his experience at UND to recommend it to a former teammate. Great news. Really exciting.

He was the #54 rated wide receiver in the country out of high-school, this would be the biggest get our program has ever received. Big time to say the least!

Appears that Dustin Iverson is trying his best to get Aeron Carr to commit to UND on twitter.

Looks like he also has offers from USD, SDSU, and Northern Colorado, would you guess DB for this kid?

His bio says 4.4 40 and 10.3 100, another burner if true.

JJ Robertson was a 3 star recruit out of high school and an Illinois recruit before the aforementioned events regarding him going to JUCO. He definitely is a talent and a great get.

With that said, I can't fault going after him because he is just that good but we need to see some defensive talent brought in here sooner or later. I mean, we can just score 50 every game to win. I'm sure in time we'll see some good defensive recruit news because it is definitely a need. Defense wins games and we saw how that went last season.

We needed another WR?

This guy was too good to pass up; he was a 3 star recruit initally intended to be apart of the 2012 University of Illinois recruiting class. Teaming this guy up with Golladay and Jackson after Hardin leaves now means the WR corps will continue to be a team strength.

I too though am waiting for news on some big time defensive recruits, as they are needed more than anything right now. With that said, it is only the first part of December - the news will come sooner than later.

Agreed with the points above. You don't pass on a player who appears to have the talent that Robertson does because you already have talent on the team. Depth and competition amongst position groups will only make the team better.

Might get a player shifting to another position as well, like Ivery did this year.