SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Hockey Scores and Updates (Non-Sioux)

brianvf

DU/CC - CC outshot DU by a fair margin, but found themselves behind 5-1 before rallying to within one goal.

UMN/WI - Much like we did, UMN outshot UW by a large margin...the only difference was they were able to capitalize on some of those chances.

UNO/BSU - UNO outclassed BSU last night...hopefully we can do the same next weekend.

BSU is three points in front of UND in the standings right now...although they have played two more games than us. Three or more points next weekend would be a huge help. Having a fully healthy Grimaldi and potentially O'Donnell back in the lineup would be a big help as well...

What does it matter? We can't say anything -- positive or negative -- without you immediately going over to GPL to repeat it.

It's quite childish, but hey, I realize you don't have anything better to do.

Adding to your response brianvf about GPL troll.

What is funny about the loser is that on their GPL all they talk about is the Sioux!

I can't believe how head over heels they are about anything Sioux, its quite funny!

A split between our two biggest rivals couldn't be a better thing for the soon to be ALMIGHTY SIOUX!

Things are looking up, can't wait for the real Sioux season to start.................

They will keep improving and than December comes around and BOOOM!

What will be scary is when someone figures who he is and he runs into the wrong person, which he thinks is funny!

Not that I support anything physical, (i love the verbal, respectful abuse, giving and receiving) but some over the top fans will take it further!

GO SIOUX!!

A clever trick.

The fact that you are clever lets me know that you are not actually a sue fan. The Day is mine trebek.

How little must be going on in a person's life to the point where they go on an opposing team's message board only to try and piss people off. I don't mind opposing fans on the board when they come for decent conversation, but when they come on here only to piss and moan and call the team "sue" (amazingly original....amazing....), it makes me feel more sorry for them than upset at them.

Its borderline infatuation....sad, but true.....

• Upvote 1

I tried to start hockey conversation and I was referred to as "troll"

Perhaps you should look at yourselves. In fact even Mark Poolman has talked hockey with me, but I guess you guys are more knowledgeable than him about sue hockey.

We don't have any idea what Sue Hockey is, we talk about Sioux hockey here. Dude are you like four? Come on!!! You have to be better than this, is your very existence on this earth that pathetic?

We don't have any idea what Sue Hockey is, we talk about Sioux hockey here. Dude are you like four? Come on!!! You have to be better than this, is your very existence on this earth that pathetic?

Pathetic? No, I am not from north dakota. Simply a coach with an interest in hockey who would like to discuss the game with someone who understands the game without green glasses.

Pathetic? No, I am not from north dakota. Simply a coach with an interest in hockey who would like to discuss the game with someone who understands the game without green glasses.

That's the dichotomy between thought and action.

Simply "asking for discussion" rarely gets it. Essentially discussing discussion.

What do you wanna talk about? I won't insert a Penn St joke. that might be too insensitive.

This thread is about other teams scores. FYI there are tons of threads dedicated to talking Sioux Hockey: might try "If you were coach thread."

That's the dichotomy between thought and action.

Simply "asking for discussion" rarely gets it. Essentially discussing discussion.

What do you wanna talk about? I won't insert a Penn St joke. that might be too insensitive.

This thread is about other teams scores. FYI there are tons of threads dedicated to talking Sioux Hockey: might try "If you were coach thread."

I tried to discuss other scores. Specifically, I was hoping for some DU vs CC discussion as they are very good teams.

As a Gopher supporter I like DU and CC better in the long run.