SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs RPI / DU vs Western Michigan

AZSIOUX

I have not seen it listed for ESPNU, only on ESPN3.com.

I believe it is only espn3 and that is why und had to work so hard at getting tv coverage here. it also blows my mind that espn3 is offered and most people in this area really only care about 1 weekend a year and that weekend midco can't do a free trial of it or something. I remeber in 97 when the sioux made the frozen four gf didn't have espn2 and midco(or whatever it was called at that time) worked out an agreement to give residents of gf a free one or two day trial of it.

Anybody heard anything about live coverage in the twin cities? I'd imagine that Senser's could pull it up...they can probably project internet if need be or grab a satellite feed.

I need to know if I am staying in town or heading west on 94 or buying a plane ride to Green Bay...

For those of you not in the area and won't have TV options, there is a way to get access to ESPN360.com even if you don't have one of the listed providers. You need to sign up for a free AT&T e-mail account. Once you do that, go to ESPN3.com and click on Remote Access. Login with your newly created AT&T e-mail address and you should be able to access everything. Just a heads up, there was an issue with the sign-up page the other day, but it was working today. Hope this helps some people!

Does this really work? I have been trying to figure out a way around midco as there are plenty of games this weekend i wanted to watch. I was trying to set up using proxy servers but couldnt find on that worked. If this email accout is all you need thats great! can anyone confirm this?

I believe it is only espn3 and that is why und had to work so hard at getting tv coverage here. it also blows my mind that espn3 is offered and most people in this area really only care about 1 weekend a year and that weekend midco can't do a free trial of it or something. I remeber in 97 when the sioux made the frozen four gf didn't have espn2 and midco(or whatever it was called at that time) worked out an agreement to give residents of gf a free one or two day trial of it.

i don't believe UND had much to do with WDAZ getting the feed.

For those of you not in the area and won't have TV options, there is a way to get access to ESPN360.com even if you don't have one of the listed providers. You need to sign up for a free AT&T e-mail account. Once you do that, go to ESPN3.com and click on Remote Access. Login with your newly created AT&T e-mail address and you should be able to access everything. Just a heads up, there was an issue with the sign-up page the other day, but it was working today. Hope this helps some people!

Sa-weeeeet!!!!!!!!

Thanks

jdub, you're a lifesaver -- Thanks!

Now major portions of my weekend will be absorbed by the tournament...that's not a complaint. :)

• Upvote 1

In watching various you tube highlights of RPI here are my observations

-RPI almost looks afraid to get hit. They back away a lot.

- RPI DMEN are really really really slow but it seems they almost use the trap so there Dfense is helped a lot by the forwards.

-Have some decent Forwards with some pretty good speed.

-Move the puck pretty well

-Goalie seems out of position a lot. Almost reminds me of JP Lammy but taller and sometimes recovers with an incredible save

Bottom line- Look for the sioux IMO to have upwards of 40 shots on goal and probably have 3-4 goals and that should get us a W. Anything less then 3 goals I think is a toss up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bottom line- Look for the sioux IMO to have upwards of 40 shots on goal and probably have 3-4 goals and that should get us a W. Anything less then 3 goals I think is a toss up.

I really have a feeling we come out on sat and put 2-3 up i the first and put this game away early.

Anyone know is Comcast in the Twin Citites carries ESPN3.com? I could try at home tonight but thought someone here might know...

I have the sports package on Comcast in Minneapolis. And looking through my channels, ESPN3 is carried on my TV as a "pay-per-view" channel. That's all I know. I would assume this means you could purchase the game, but I don't know for sure.

Per the NCAA Hockey Twitter Feed: http://twitter.com/NCAAIceHockey

North Dakota-RPI also on MASN and Time Warner Upstate

MASN comes with the sports pack so we should be able to get this on satellite now on these channels:

DirecTV: 640

Dish Network: 432

I checked the guide I have here on Dish and it's not on there yet but that doesn't mean much.

MASN comes with the sports pack so we should be able to get this on satellite now on these channels:

I checked the guide I have here on Dish and it's not on there yet but that doesn't mean much.

It also shows up on their schedule here:

http://www.masnsports.com/shows_and_programming/2011/03/masn-daily-programming-saturday-march-26-2011.html

I have the sports package on Comcast in Minneapolis. And looking through my channels, ESPN3 is carried on my TV as a "pay-per-view" channel. That's all I know. I would assume this means you could purchase the game, but I don't know for sure.

I'm going to have to do some digging about this tonight. Trying to figure out whether to get people together at our house or Joe Sensors for the game..

I'm going to have to do some digging about this tonight. Trying to figure out whether to get people together at our house or Joe Sensors for the game..

I figure I'll hit up Senser's. Only have to pay for beer (The Sioux play better when I have beer during games lol). Guessing that will be cheaper than buying on pay-per-view would that be an option.

My Directv guide says Springtime Fairy Tales on Ice .....better than Lacrosse i guess. ???