SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs RPI / DU vs Western Michigan

AZSIOUX

I think the Sioux roll in two easy games. DU fails to show up and gets beat by Western.

If this Sioux team can't beat BC at the X with a ton of Sioux fans at the game, I don't think they will ever will.

Dell looks every bit as good as Parise so I think your guys should be able to withstand an off period or two.

My only concern is your guys adjusting to the tighter calls that will be call the entire games at the tourney, not just the beginning of the games like in the WCHA final. But that really won't matter to the Frozen Four.

I think the Sioux roll in two easy games. DU fails to show up and gets beat by Western.

Something tells me that DU will beat WMU. I would be very surprised to see DU exit in the 1st round for a third straight season...

Especially with how well they played on Saturday against UND.

I think a DU/UND rematch (should UND beat RPI, of course) would be a toss-up. I still think that UND hasn't played their best hockey yet against DU, and if they did they should be able to beat them. But anything is possible in a one and done.

I figure I'll hit up Senser's. Only have to pay for beer (The Sioux play better when I have beer during games lol). Guessing that will be cheaper than buying on pay-per-view would that be an option.

Bloomington? I might wind up there since it would be on my way home from work...and I work until 1 on Saturday.

For those of you not in the area and won't have TV options, there is a way to get access to ESPN360.com even if you don't have one of the listed providers. You need to sign up for a free AT&T e-mail account. Once you do that, go to ESPN3.com and click on Remote Access. Login with your newly created AT&T e-mail address and you should be able to access everything. Just a heads up, there was an issue with the sign-up page the other day, but it was working today. Hope this helps some people!

As my teenage daughter would say, you're the "bomb diggety"!!! Thanks so much for this tip...now I won't miss the games!!!! :D