SiouxSports.com Forum

2012 Recruiting

UND Fan

I believe some of the previously commited recruits were ther for their official visit. Mollberg was there. I think LaBatt was there. Word is UND received commitments over the weekend from " a number" of skill people and a JC nose guard according to a guy who was there.. Don't know names. Sioux have not offered Woods from Bemidji. May mean they got commits from guys they had rated higher but I don't know that for sure, but he hasn't been offered.

I love when Ira posts!

I believe some of the previously commited recruits were ther for their official visit. Mollberg was there. I think LaBatt was there. Word is UND received commitments over the weekend from " a number" of skill people and a JC nose guard according to a guy who was there.. Don't know names. Sioux have not offered Woods from Bemidji. May mean they got commits from guys they had rated higher but I don't know that for sure, but he hasn't been offered.

Thanks for the updates Ira.

Alright - anyone with connections lets dig out some of these commitments. Oskie, you out there? My only connections are rivals and scout :)

So I'm scouring Scout for anyone listed as visiting over the weekend, and there was only one that I could dig up.....

LaRon Tarkington (no offer, but interest) http://recruiting.sc...c=1&nid=4312645

Also found an offer I hadn't seen anywhere.....

DE Nehemiah Mitchell (Bishop O Dowd HS) Oakland, CA 6'5" 220 - no other offers

http://recruiting.sc...c=1&nid=5430058

Wiki has been updated with the above info - including taking Carey Woods off of the "offered" list. Many other updates have also been made - nothing major, mostly new offers to kids we have talked to, some new recruits we are interested in (the latest is a big OL out of IL), etc.

Andrew Larson and Drake Michaelson, two talented kids from the Cities who we have offered, are visiting U of M this weekend. I think we really want these two - I hope they don't receive walk-on or grayshirt offers. It sounds like Larson (maybe both of them) would commit to the Gophers.

Andrew Larson and Drake Michaelson, two talented kids from the Cities who we have offered, are visiting U of M this weekend. I think we really want these two - I hope they don't receive walk-on or grayshirt offers. It sounds like Larson (maybe both of them) would commit to the Gophers.

From the recent interview of Larson I read on gopherhole, it sounds like he'll go Ivy League if the Gophers don't offer. He didn't list any of the Dakota schools as one of his probable official visits.

From the recent interview of Larson I read on gopherhole, it sounds like he'll go Ivy League if the Gophers don't offer. He didn't list any of the Dakota schools as one of his probable official visits.
I just read that shortly after I posted. I am glad that it doesn't appear he will walk-on at U of M but disappointed that he apparently is no longer considering us.

Michaelson took a visit at Wyoming last weekend.

We had more early commits than any year in the transition which is a good sign.  And also going head to head with NDSU and winning like we used to is another good sign.

Your obviously an NDSU fan doing what they do and posing like a UND fan on this site. It gives it away when you mention NDSU in every post you make.

Your obviously an NDSU fan doing what they do and posing like a UND fan on this site. It gives it away when you mention NDSU in every post you make.

Usually I wouldn't dignify something like this with a response. . . I was born and raised in Grand Forks and have hated the Bison more than any other sports team for my entire life. I hate the Bison more than the Vikings suck. Please stop being pathetically paranoid that there are incognito Bison fans posing as Sioux fans because they aren't worth our time. If you had any idea my background with UND you'd be embarrassed with your comment. Save the inquisition because you sound absurd.

P.S. it's YOU'RE not your

Usually I wouldn't dignify something like this with a response. . . I was born and raised in Grand Forks and have hated the Bison more than any other sports team for my entire life. I hate the Bison more than the Vikings suck. Please stop being pathetically paranoid that there are incognito Bison fans posing as Sioux fans because they aren't worth our time. If you had any idea my background with UND you'd be embarrassed with your comment. Save the inquisition because you sound absurd.

P.S. it's YOU'RE not your

We don't need "typo police" on message boards. It's a lame and cheap crutch when one's argument lacks merit or a spiteful and childish rebuttal to point out a perceived shortcoming. Everyone makes mistakes; get over yourself. Now, with that said, glad to have you as part of the club! :)