SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs PIONEERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is DU complaining about. There goalie takes a cheap shot after the second period and they are shocked that it starts a fight. Radke should have kicked the crap out of Mannino, that would have been hilarious.

Maybe someone should tell DU they started it all. Also after the period ends get your team off the ice. There is no reason for the whole team to come on the ice before going to the locker room. Just head down the tunnel.

It was 3 Sioux players vs. the DU team. It's easy to be tough with those odds. Funny thing is we still won. :lol:

DENVER'S CHEAP HITS ... GWOZDONKEY A JERK

First off, how can this coach keep crying "oh they hurt our player tonight." Denver is the cheapest team in the league. How about the vicious, two-hand X-check to TJ Oshie in Denver during early in the contest on November 30th? It only took six weeks of rehabiliation for Oshie. How about Bina's hit by the cheapest player of all time in the last five years in the WCHA in Paukovich.

I sure wish Radke could of lined up longer w/ Testie Weed in the second period. That would have been sweet.

Bottom line is the WCHA has allowed this crap to go on for many years and no actions taken in the matter. There needs to be a "State of the WCHA" press conference with the media able to place ?'s to old man Sheppard as to why all the malee's in the league this year.

Does the words, "start calling the penalties every one else is in the world as to obstruction is calling even in mites".

The WCHA has been called the 2nd best league in North America by Tom Kurvers of the Phoenix Coyotes. Yet, no ramifications to the joke WCHA Official's Association.

Until it's cleaned up and legitimate penalties are called the WCHA will be the Goon League of college hockey.

Gwozdecky displeased with Sioux

I'm sure this is going to stir things up again. :lol:

Funny, I seem to recall the Sioux starting the 3rd with a 5X3 advantage because Mannino took the extra penalty. I wonder if that had anything to do with the melee? Hmmmmmm...

Seems to me there is also something in this "code" that relates to pairing up one-on-one during scrums. If you look at the other penalty-riddled games the Sioux have played this year a lot of this "stuff" has been started by the cute little 2-on-1s the other teams like to start with our guys.

Well... what more can the WCHA add? Gwozdicky whines and the WCHA is taking another look?

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/2008...northdakota.php

What a frickin' bawlcalf.

They should be reviewing why Radke and Testwuide weren't given the gate for their obvious agreement to drop 'em earlier in the game. If Radke was such a bad culprit, why didn't they do something about it earlier when they had a chance? The refs were probably trying to protect DU's short bench, I don't know.

"In a game like that, and to have that break out, was disturbing. I thought the officials that were very prompt earlier when Testwuide and Radke got into it, were very prompt in jumping in and breaking that up.

"And yet, in this instance with Radke and Vossberg, they did the exact opposite. I was very worried about Brandon. He was certainly on the wrong end of receiving those punches."

Come on! your kids are college hockey players! dont start stuff up if you cant finish it......man i hate denver more and more daily

They should be reviewing why Radke and Testwuide weren't given the gate for their obvious agreement to drop 'em earlier in the game. If Radke was such a bad culprit, why didn't they do something about it earlier when they had a chance? The refs were probably trying to protect DU's short bench, I don't know.

I didn't get that either, at the time. They should have been tossed, both of them.

I didn't get that either, at the time. They should have been tossed, both of them.

the problem is the refs know they screwed that up. if you are gona let them fight then let them fight. you can let them throw 1 or 2 punches like they did then break it up and throw them out of the game so he said, oh crap i cant throw them out as i didnt even let them fight. the refs suck ass in this league. if they would have just let that happen the beatdown probably never happens as radke would have been out already.

HEY WCHA, look at your damn ref system instead of the sioux and pioneers, what a f'n joke. im sorry.every week there a big f-up it seems of some sort and 3 have involved denver....hmmmmm..interesting at that. now gwoz is crying that his player got his azz kicked and now they are looking again at the incident. you have got to be kidding me. watch the ref in the video who just watched the fight , all he needed was some popcorn and a pepsi, the other ref had to bring a guy to the penalty box then come back and break it up. if the ref doesnt panic earlier and break that fight up and then dont kick them out then we may avoid this mess.

im one who doesnt like to talk about refs during or after games. whatever happens happens as there always will be some questionable calls every weekend but oh well. i never blame a game on a ref but this could have been avoided if the correct decisions were made earlier in the game

im one who doesnt like to talk about refs during or after games. whatever happens happens as there always will be some questionable calls every weekend but oh well. i never blame a game on a ref but this could have been avoided if the correct decisions were made earlier in the game

Anyone want to venture a guess that Gwoz was at the WCHA office yipping all week until someone would listen to him.

He might want to be careful what he asks for. I am so sick and tired of the complaing Gwoz and the other coaches do about UND. It takes two to tango. Second, I am sick and tired of these pretty boys trying to redifine the rules of hockey. Hockey is a game filled with hard vicious checks. I like how everyone expect UND to just turn the other cheek when they are cheaped.

As Snake mentioned in an earlier post, the 5 on3 to start the 3rd speaks volumes of what was done and who was at fault. Not that UND was not a willing participant but the penalty to Mann-goono was without a doubt the straw that stirred this drink. DU can bark all they want about what transpired but like the Gophs, it is a situation of wanting to be tough!

the problem is the refs know they screwed that up. if you are gona let them fight then let them fight. you can let them throw 1 or 2 punches like they did then break it up and throw them out of the game so he said, oh crap i cant throw them out as i didnt even let them fight. the refs suck ass in this league. if they would have just let that happen the beatdown probably never happens as radke would have been out already.

HEY WCHA, look at your damn ref system instead of the sioux and pioneers, what a f'n joke. im sorry.every week there a big f-up it seems of some sort and 3 have involved denver....hmmmmm..interesting at that. now gwoz is crying that his player got his azz kicked and now they are looking again at the incident. you have got to be kidding me. watch the ref in the video who just watched the fight , all he needed was some popcorn and a pepsi, the other ref had to bring a guy to the penalty box then come back and break it up. if the ref doesnt panic earlier and break that fight up and then dont kick them out then we may avoid this mess.

another thing gwoz boy, you talk about code of conduct then why in the hell was vosbergs helmets on while he was trying to throw punches as radkes was off right away?? answer that?? oh yeah, radke had to throw punches with one hand and wrestle the guys helmet off with the other so he didnt break his hands? wheres the conduct there ya little weasel?