SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs PIONEERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JPL will have a stronger game as will the D-man tonight. Mann-sievo won't get saved by the pipes as he did last night on a couple of occasions. Lower scoring game. But Sioux sweep winning by at least 2 goals tonight.

was it gwoz who wanted a delay of game last night for the hattrick? if so what a f'n toolbox

The p.a. announcer said if things other than hats are thrown on the ice, there could be a penalty. I didn't see anything other than hats so not sure what gwoz was complaining about!

The p.a. announcer said if things other than hats are thrown on the ice, there could be a penalty. I didn't see anything other than hats so not sure what gwoz was complaining about!

I just saw one object, other than the hats. It looked like a ball (it was round and bounced), but cant say for sure what it was.

I also don't think he was happy that the fans started to throw more hats after they were all cleared.

I also don't think he was happy that the fans started to throw more hats after they were all cleared.

yeah i undestand as he had to be pissed his team blew a 4-1 lead with how much was riding on last nights game in the wcha and pwr

Zajac plays for who?? Miller or Radke. Thought Martens looked real good and Miller had some decent moments. I like Radke out there if he isn't taking penalties, which he hasn't been lately.

Prolly Miller if Zajac is in the lineup. Martens did good and I don't think you take out Radke or Malone. Which leaves Miller or Zajac out.