SiouxSports.com Forum
UND92,96

UND to Summit/MVFC

7 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

That would be great.  But it doesn't appear that scenario was a consideration when our decision was made to switch conferences. 

You’ve talked to Kennedy so you know you got your facts right?

7 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

You’ve talked to Kennedy so you know you got your facts right?

I'm just saying it's been awhile since the move to the summit/mvfc was made, and I'm not aware of any facts or even rumors from anyone with any credibility of such a move by the montanas being considered. 

Also, with your thousands of wildly inaccurate pure conjecture posts regarding conferences , you're really going to call me out regarding "facts?"   That's rich. 

• Upvote 2

On 7/14/2018 at 1:00 AM, Siouxphan27 said:

I'm just saying it's been awhile since the move to the summit/mvfc was made, and I'm not aware of any facts or even rumors from anyone with any credibility of such a move by the montanas being considered. 

Also, with your thousands of wildly inaccurate pure conjecture posts regarding conferences , you're really going to call me out regarding "facts?"   That's rich. 

Have to keep our local curmudgeon happy with his seemingly endless stream of negative thoughts.

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 7:24 PM, Siouxphan27 said:

That would be great.  But it doesn't appear that scenario was a consideration when our decision was made to switch conferences. 

It might have been better had USD had came with us back in the day.  Things might have gone a bit differently. 

I still say the conference move opened up a door for another move in the athletic department to cut costs. 

25 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Have to keep our local curmudgeon happy with his seemingly endless stream of negative thoughts.

Considering you have yet to be correct on your predictions that you stated as fact his post is spot on.