SiouxSports.com Forum

Facilities Master Plan

The Sicatoka

55 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

If you’re gonna pick nits might as well mention that Pollard isn’t on University 

last I checked

Holy fugk..... It's extended North as far as possible..... Do I have to say that 2nd Ave n would have to be eliminated and where traffic would be redirected and whatnot....

13 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

did u even read my post..............instead of MV and the new project combine them into ONE large football stadium...

Foundations have been poured. We're way past a "change order" to literally change the entire project scope. 

I guess my original question was instead of doing these two current projects would it have been better for UND football and softball do ONE large project that brings UND football back on campus...a combo of UND, city, and big donors to make it happen.

you can take it one more step and say what if pollard would'nt have been built yet and it was also done at the same time...so instead of three different projects (4 if you could the soon to be addition to pollard) would it have looked better and been better for UND athletics to do something like my little not to scale drawing?

880949189 (1).jpeg

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

I guess my original question was instead of doing these two current projects would it have been better for UND football and softball do ONE large project that brings UND football back on campus...a combo of UND, city, and big donors to make it happen.

you can take it one more step and say what if pollard would'nt have been built yet and it was also done at the same time...so instead of three different projects (4 if you could the soon to be addition to pollard) would it have looked better and been better for UND athletics to do something like my little not to scale drawing?

880949189 (1).jpeg

If if’s and but’s were candy and nuts….you know the rest.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Schafer (bump, set) and Kennedy (spike) not being academics, but business minds, was the right combo at the right time. They took half a billion dollars of deferred maintenance off the books by making logical (not emotional) calls about facilities and infrastructure (new steam plant).

The books are better and the looks (around campus) are better. 

When it comes to internal fiscal management, all schools should be so fortunate. :whistling:

Lol at Schafer and mind being used in the same sentence.