SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

6 hours ago, SIOUXpucks said:

Apparently others in the state of MN think he's pretty talented too....

https://www.youthhockeyhub.com/news_article/show/1003754

"From the beginning of the season to the final Region game in Woodbury, Edina's Jimmy Clark has been one of the most dynamic forwards we've seen this year.  Prior to the Winter season, Clark led the Great Plains in scoring with 42 points in 26 games. This year, he helped lead Edina in scoring as a first year skater and to the state tourney this week in Moorhead. 

Clark, one of two first year skaters to be chosen along with Charlie Stramel, took Bantam hockey by storm. One local coach said of Clark, "hands down the most difficult player we had to stop all three times we played Edina. He's got it all - including speed, hands and the ability to finish." "

My understanding is that his parents are UND alum.  Hope to see him in a Sioux sweater in the future.  If Brad Berry can manage to find him:)

So if you were a foward and you looked at our systems and how Berry runs his line ups would you commit here? Let’s keep putting the 8-9 D man out as a foward. Look at our commits, yes we have some good ones coming next year but after that it looks pretty thin, but hey and least he takes local boys even if they can’t play D1.

27 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

Holy Family Freshman Trey Fechko commits to Arizona State. I know the coaches have been following him for a long time. If we are losing recruits to Arizona State now then the problems are even worse than I thought.

Fairly certain we were after him.

12 hours ago, cberkas said:

Him and his brother.

That’s right.  Well either way, phenominal gets by DU.  I still think the younger one is using it more for leverage however great publicity for DU.  It will attract other high enders.

6 minutes ago, ksl_sioux4ever said:

I wonder if anyone is looking at Justin Ball. Plays with Stratton in the sjhl. Had a great year this year and I notice he hits top corners for a good portion if his goals. A lot better than breadbasket shots

I think you mean he plays with Carson Albrecht. 

Stratton is in the BCHL. 

11 hours ago, UND-MH-Fan said:

Greenway Raider and MN State Tourney Star Casadonte (Donte) Lawson Commits to BSU. Anyone know if we had talked to him? Announced it on his Twitter.

I talked to him...does that count?  Everything that I posted about him coming to UND, he liked.

BSU makes sense with Serratore being a Greenway guy.