SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

No offense but I would rather be a millionaire than be able to do a few pull ups.  Obviously it didn't hurt his draft status.  I don't like Middlestadt but just saying, obviously it did not hurt him.

7 hours ago, DAR said:

No offense but I would rather be a millionaire than be able to do a few pull ups.  Obviously it didn't hurt his draft status.  I don't like Middlestadt but just saying, obviously it did not hurt him.

Making fun of him is fun. Don’t rain on our parade. :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DAR said:

All jokes aside, the point people are making is that a lack of upper body strength can and will limit his professional career.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

All jokes aside, the point people are making is that a lack of upper body strength can and will limit his professional career.

He had something wrong with his shoulder alignment too.  Supposedly this is all fixed.  I saw him right before he signed....good sized lad.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Couldn't care less if he takes offense to it, nor how much money he makes. Because he did nothing with the Gophers, the situation itself and the face he made, he will always be this to me:

casey-mittelstadt.jpg

To be fair, he put up similar numbers to Jost.   Jost had 16 goals 19 assists in 33 games and Mittelstadt had 11 and 19 in 34, and one could argue a better cast of players for Jost with Poolman, Wolanin and sometimes Boeser. 

9 minutes ago, tnt said:

To be fair, he put up similar numbers to Jost.   Jost had 16 goals 19 assists in 33 games and Mittelstadt had 11 and 19 in 34, and one could argue a better cast of players for Jost with Poolman, Wolanin and sometimes Boeser. 

Lol why are you analyzing what I said? IT'S JUST A FUNNY PICTURE haha. Let it be.

3 hours ago, tnt said:

Where have Gopher smack talk and fairness ever crossed paths?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, scpa0305 said:

Schloss notes that Weiss may go to Omaha....jeez.

wahlstrom between BC and Mich 

Had someone tell me this recently and it would make sense... Miami just pilfered Omaha like crazy, so they now have extra spots and money to spend. Makes complete sense. He'll jump right into a Top 6 role.

5 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Had someone tell me this recently and it would make sense... Miami just pilfered Omaha like crazy, so they now have extra spots and money to spend. Makes complete sense. He'll jump right into a Top 6 role.

From BU to uno. That’s rough. 

(is that a cheap shot? Oh well... :lol:)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Couldn't care less if he takes offense to it, nor how much money he makes. Because he did nothing with the Gophers, the situation itself and the face he made, he will always be this to me:

casey-mittelstadt.jpg

That picture never gets old. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Goon said:

That picture never gets old. 

And it never will. My personal personification of what a Minnesota Gopher hockey player looks like :D.

It's actually gotten better... it used to be a picture of Jay Barribal :cool:.

Barriball_Jay_small-150x225.jpg

*cold shiver*

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

From BU to uno. That’s rough. 

(is that a cheap shot? Oh well... :lol:)

Ya.  He will get to play a ton.  But this kid is going to go in the top 4 rounds of the draft.  I wish Bubs would make room for him.