SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

36 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Chaz and Cruz Lucius committed to Minnesota.

13 and 14 years old, this young recruiting has to stop. Next they'll have kids committing in mites. Wasn't Don the one bitching that they have to recruit younger.

Moorhead has a few good mites. I could spend this season scouting and send my findings to Berry.

11 hours ago, SiouxScore said:

Jake Braccini out of Buffalo, MN picks Minnesota. Berry and staff were after him pretty hard.

Jake Braccini @BracciniJake  2h2 hours ago

More

Proud to announce my commitment to play college hockey at the University of Minnesota. Thanks to everyone who's helped me get here #gophs 〽️

why is there a McDonalds logo in his tweet?:huh:

On 9/5/2017 at 6:46 PM, SiouxScore said:

Jake Braccini out of Buffalo, MN picks Minnesota. Berry and staff were after him pretty hard.

Jake Braccini @BracciniJake  2h2 hours ago

More

Proud to announce my commitment to play college hockey at the University of Minnesota. Thanks to everyone who's helped me get here #gophs 〽️

Ouch I thought he was going UND.

51 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I'd love to hear Tucker Poolman's thoughts on the subject. ;) 

I've watched these two play several times and no question they are a constant threat and can generate tremendous offense.  Even though it's a long way to big boy hockey and there are a lot of other kids who don't really come into it until age 15-16, it's still quite an accomplishment.  All the best to them.  I look forward to watching them succeed; just not against the Sioux. ;)

Hengen's quotes are a bit over the top, although I'm not sure what else he can possibly say given the circumstances.  Things become a bit self-fulfilling in elite youth hockey groupthink.  My only recommendation to those talented, team-first, grinder-type kids who never get noticed on the absurd "it's all about the goals" youthhockeyhub strokefest is that they keep working and playing hard for as long as they love it.  Plenty of roads to get where you want to be, whether it's hockey or your next passion.

taz

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Taz Boy said:

I've watched these two play several times and no question they are a constant threat and can generate tremendous offense.  Even though it's a long way to big boy hockey and there are a lot of other kids who don't really come into it until age 15-16, it's still quite an accomplishment.  All the best to them.  I look forward to watching them succeed; just not against the Sioux. ;)

Hengen's quotes are a bit over the top, although I'm not sure what else he can possibly say given the circumstances.  Things become a bit self-fulfilling in elite youth hockey groupthink.  My only recommendation to those talented, team-first, grinder-type kids who never get noticed on the absurd "it's all about the goals" youthhockeyhub strokefest is that they keep working and playing hard for as long as they love it.  Plenty of roads to get where you want to be, whether it's hockey or your next passion.

taz

They wanted to be able to say they had committed to college and in return their parents hope other kids become interested in their "school".:glare:

3 hours ago, cberkas said:

I still expect them both to end up in the WHL.

Yeah they could.  They were absolutely shredding the top bantams in the state (and they were the youngest players).  I mean, their parents built them an entire school to play/practice everyday.

On 9/12/2017 at 3:47 PM, scpa0305 said:

Yeah they could.  They were absolutely shredding the top bantams in the state (and they were the youngest players).  I mean, their parents built them an entire school to play/practice everyday.

For only 15,000 bucks a year plus other costs your child can join them and become a leader of tomorrow!

11 hours ago, cberkas said:

I wish UND would get these players of the NTDP from Michigan's backyard.

I know right.  This kid obviously backed out of Harvard because he wanted to focus 99% on hockey.  I thought UND may have been in the running....until I saw he was from Michigan.

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Prospective Recruits