SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ NDSU 10/5/24

SiouxFan100

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

For the record.....Miller hurt himself by not sliding really there.  I'm practicing for what to say at work to the NDSU rubes who are going to blame UND #27 for the "hit". 

actually thought the flag was for ndac guy shoving our guy?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

For the record.....Miller hurt himself by not sliding really there.  I'm practicing for what to say at work to the NDSU rubes who are going to blame UND #27 for the "hit". 

Even WDAY said on replay wasn't really much on the "hit". 

He barely got a piece of him, pretty much went flying over him. If Cam doesn't stumble as he goes down causing him to pop forward, he probably doesn't even get touched. there

1 minute ago, Cratter said:

Game just shows how much work UND still has...if there was any doubt

I was pretty sure our offense was smoke and mirrors.....I think that is the case. Without big passes plays we are average. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

lots of guys lost faith in bubba....call it what you want but this romfo experiment is mind boggling (especially to the fenney family and soon to be kaminski family)

O line couldn’t establish the run and the defense couldn’t stop Mattress Miller. Simon far to blame for this.

Just now, Sioux>Bison said:

O line couldn’t establish the run and the defense couldn’t stop Mattress Miller. Simon far to blame for this.

New o line coach didn’t have a good game plan or we putting this on pawleks recruits? 

Just now, SIOUXFAN97 said:

deng kai...jerry....anyone

Just now, Sioux>Bison said:

He's not to blame. But hard to say Romfo is a above average FCS QB. You ok have 60 better FCS QB's than our starting QB?