SiouxSports.com Forum

Road trip to the Herb. #1 vs. #2

Wilbur

4 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Any viewing options outside of NCHC streaming either legally or southern border crossing style?

For those of you within the Twin Cities Comcast footprint, tonight and tomorrow's game will also be shown on Fox 9+ channel.  For southwestern suburbs, that's channel 807.  I'm guessing this will be the normal St Cloud junior varsity production and that Midco is picking up their feed.  That way you get to enjoy the soothing tones of Jim Rich and Pat "the rat" Michelletti cheering on the Huskies.

Just now, Blackheart said:

For those of you within the Twin Cities Comcast footprint, tonight's game will also be shown on Fox 9+ channel.  For southwestern suburbs, that's channel 807.  I'm guessing this will be the normal St Cloud junior varsity production and that Midco is picking up their feed.  That way you get to enjoy the soothing tones of Jim Rich and Pat "the rat" Michelletti cheering on the Huskies.

I imagine both Midco and NCHC.TV feeds will be those two wonderfully informative twits!

I’ll take any kind of win tonight, but I’d love to see a repeat of February 13, 2010. I got to see it in person, and the second period of that game remains one of the most amazing periods of hockey I’ve ever witnessed. The puck just kept going in the net. It was surreal.  

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

For those of you within the Twin Cities Comcast footprint, tonight's game will also be shown on Fox 9+ channel.  For southwestern suburbs, that's channel 807.  I'm guessing this will be the normal St Cloud junior varsity production and that Midco is picking up their feed.  That way you get to enjoy the soothing tones of Jim Rich and Pat "the rat" Michelletti cheering on the Huskies.

I actually don't mind Michelletti. Big time homer, but he typically gives UND it's deserved roses when applicable. The duo, however, really believe Clown is the favorite to win a national championship every season lol. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kevin G said:

I’ll take any kind of win tonight, but I’d love to see a repeat of February 13, 2010. I got to see it in person, and the second period of that game remains one of the most amazing periods of hockey I’ve ever witnessed. The puck just kept going in the net. It was surreal.  

I was there, too, and it was insane. Once the game got to 7-1 a couple of St. Cloud fans probably in their 60s started flipping us off and were telling “eff the Sioux”. It was comical and sad at the same time haha but man, what a road game to be at while in college. 

• Upvote 1