SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Frozen Four Semifinals

Kevin G

BU is very undisciplined and can't keep up, lucky they didn't get hit with a couple more crosscheck penalties

No idea how that wasn't a goal, very little contact at all from the Minnesota player. Maybe something with ECAC refs? Would've been a goal in west this year

6 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

BU is very undisciplined and can't keep up, lucky they didn't get hit with a couple more crosscheck penalties

No idea how that wasn't a goal, very little contact at all from the Minnesota player. Maybe something with ECAC refs? Would've been a goal in west this year

Gopher player had the blade of his stick stick in the goalies glove. Tough to attempt a glove save with that 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SiouxScore said:

Refs been calling it tight all period. That interference call against the Gophers looked like a make up call for having been calling all those legit penalties against the Terriers. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Gopher player had the blade of his stick stick on the goalies glove. Tough to attempt a glove save with that 

Eh I saw it but I'm not buying it effecting the play. Commesso tried to push off and lost his edge that is why the net was open, looked like he just grabbed the blade to me to try to draw the call.

2 minutes ago, siouxfaninseattle said:

gofer player was in the crease and also was impeding the goalie's stick.

Maybe a part of 1 skate in the crease but man I really hope that isn't gonna be the threshold for calling off goals in hockey going forward