SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Early Departures & Portal Transfers

brianvf

48 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Team can't catch a break this offseason.
Gonna be a whole different team next year.
I still think the offensive group will be elite.
Just gonna be a whole new group of player numbers to remember...like half the team.  :crazy:

Nice! These boards might be easy to follow for a while before the super-experts memorize the new roster and revert back to entire sentences comprised of nothing but numbers. 

Now, get off my lawn. :wink:

• Upvote 4

On 3/28/2023 at 2:43 PM, stoneySIOUX said:

Remember, a lot of these portal guys are gonna have a good chunk of offers and that includes visits to UND. I get things are stressful, but we all gotta calm the eff down lol.

I was being facetious. Just impatient for hockey news.

16 minutes ago, N of GF said:

Nice! These boards might be easy to follow for a while before the super-experts memorize the new roster and revert back to entire sentences comprised of nothing but numbers. 

Now, get off my lawn. :wink:

< yelling from sidewalk > 

Oh yeah, as soon as we have players, a roster, and jersey assignments, and we can memorize all of it, we're going right back to saying things like " ... rather kept 20 than 13." So there.  Nanner-nanner-foo-foo! 

< taps toe of shoe on lawn >
< walks away > 

53 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Oh yeah, as soon as we have players, a roster, and jersey assignments, and we can memorize all of it, we're going right back to saying things like " ... rather kept 20 than 13." So there.  Nanner-nanner-foo-foo! 

< walks away > 

Uh, that would be nana-nana boo-boo. Don't you have grandkids??:D

3 minutes ago, Emerald joker said:

Was he that good though if Miami finished in last place? I can’t remember 

He certainly could be.  Sometimes very bad teams have one or two very good players, and that would include goalies.  People with more intimate knowledge of his skills, character, and daily performance would probably know. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

< walks away > 

Hey, we can joke and have fun. Thing is, for a lot of us, the number thing really sucks. We get it, you're a superfan, you know everything. For most of us, trying to read a post littered with numbers is annoying as &#33;@#&#036;. Whatever. Do as you will. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, N of GF said:

Hey, we can joke and have fun. Thing is, for a lot of us, the number thing really sucks. We get it, you're a superfan, you know everything. For most of us, trying to read a post littered with numbers is annoying as &#33;@#&#036;. Whatever. Do as you will. 

After four years, not knowing who number thirteen is, may be a cause for concern.

• Upvote 1

Decent chunk of early departures the last couple days.

The trio of Mankato juniors (Hirose, Livingstone, and Pavel), Kuntar (jr) from BC, Fulp (jr) from WMU, Laferriere (so) from Harvard, and Dobes & Lohrei (both soph from OSU) all signed in the last day or two.

7 hours ago, brianvf said:

Decent chunk of early departures the last couple days.

The trio of Mankato juniors (Hirose, Livingstone, and Pavel), Kuntar (jr) from BC, Fulp (jr) from WMU, Laferriere (so) from Harvard, and Dobes & Lohrei (both soph from OSU) all signed in the last day or two.

I wonder how many more leave Mankato and jump to Wisconsin