SiouxSports.com Forum

On to Oxford. Miami for a pair.

Wilbur

2 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

If Kaleb Johnson does not play tonight and sadly the Sioux lose then put in Kaleb Saturday night in the net.  Lets see what he can offer with more experience in the D1 net.  

He'd have to be in Oxford....sadly he's at Judy's.

9 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

So when the team disappointingly splits, we can all look forward to Berry talking about “culture” in the post-game press conference and Schlossman writing about the weekend positives, amiright? 

That's a non sequitur. 

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

C’mon, Brianna, are you still salty about the NODAK jersey thing?  

The team has a losing record and it’s almost February.  But I’m sure the upper-class leadership is on its way to save the season.  Berry is about set to hit all the right buttons.

You're right, they should just pack it in and not try and play their best players and win games in hopes someone else will prove they can be in the line up in 23-24.

12 minutes ago, AJS said:

They are running out of runway, but there's enough where they can still make things interesting. As cliche as it sounds, have to take it one game at a time. Win tonight to make the game tomorrow have real meaning. 

Nope. We can't do it lol. Not. Allowed.

Are we ready for something stupid.  First UND plays Miami tonight on CBS Sports.  So I checked the time and decided to record the game (in case anything happens so that I can not watch it at the start time).  When I went to record the game, they had the Miami symbol up and the South Dakota symbol up as the teams playing each other.  At least Starman and Alex will call the teams correctly and not call North Dakota something like bison.

27 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I like the look of those lines.

That 3rd d-pairing will give us a glimpse of next season's defense...as the four in front of them are probably all gone.
Farmer sitting is a surprise.

He had probably his worst game at UND on Saturday, but Bast was pretty awful, too. I would have preferred Farmer, but someone has to sit, eh?