SiouxSports.com Forum

Lindenwood @ UND - Saturday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

44 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

This goalie for Lindenwood has been great all weekend.  Seen a ton of rubber this season in front of a team that is making the transition into D1 that isn't afraid to play top teams. 

Maybe we could snag him in the transfer portal in the future. Can’t be any worse than what we’ve currently got. Maybe we need a psychological coach for our goalies. They need to get confidence and maybe things will get better in our goaltending dept. a psych coach might be a bad idea or some type of therapist to get their heads right.

Just now, siouxnatty#8 said:

Maybe we could snag him in the transfer portal in the future. Can’t be any worse than what we’ve currently got. Maybe we need a psychological coach for our goalies. They need to get confidence and maybe things will get better in our goaltending dept. a psych coach might be a bad idea or some type of therapist to get their heads right.

Maybe a geometry coach too to keep them on their angles.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, siouxnatty#8 said:

I am stunned at our goalie situation - we have among the worst goalie stats in the nation.  Absolutely no way this should ever happen to our program. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Irish said:

I am stunned at our goalie situation - we have among the worst goalie stats in the nation.  Absolutely no way this should ever happen to our program. 

I’m in the opinion that our goalies don’t lack ability they lack confidence. A psychological coach might do them wonders. Might get them kicking ass and taking names. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, siouxweet said:

This is one of those series where you feel like they got swept instead of the other way around.  Playing one of the worst teams in the country and can only manage to escape with two wins.  Not good.  Not good at all.

I don't think Lindenwood deserves that characterization. They will be a winning program in the next two years.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, siouxweet said:

This is one of those series where you feel like they got swept instead of the other way around.  Playing one of the worst teams in the country and can only manage to escape with two wins.  Not good.  Not good at all.

My goodness. Team was persistent all weekend and battled. Controlled play. Can we just have a little credit? On what planet was this weekend like we got swept?? Lol

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, siouxnatty#8 said:

I’m in the opinion that our goalies don’t lack ability they lack confidence. A psychological coach might do them wonders. Might get them kicking ass and taking names. 

DeRidder has shown the ability to be a great tendy. Gotta bring it every time tho