SiouxSports.com Forum

Lindenwood @ UND - Saturday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

Lindenwood's biggest problem? Conditioning. 

You could see the tank go empty both nights. 

If that's the biggest problem you see in a new DI team that cobbled a schedule together in March, beware, because that had to be noted by Zombo and can be easily resolved. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

LU really earned alot of respect in my eyes this past weekend. I didn't know that they're playing like 90% of their games on the road. And they're playing hard. Zombo has done a pretty phenomenal job, IMO.

A question for those in the know: Is UND already scheduled to play at Lindenwood in a future season?

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Kevin G said:

LU really earned alot of respect in my eyes this past weekend. I didn't know that they're playing like 90% of their games on the road. And they're playing hard. Zombo has done a pretty phenomenal job, IMO.

A question for those in the know: Is UND already scheduled to play at Lindenwood in a future season?

No, we weren’t even supposed to play them this year, since we were supposed to originally be playing out at Cornell, so I’m sure we didn’t have time to get a scheduling agreement put together. Wouldn’t be surprised to see it down the road though. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Kevin G said:

Any Chance he would be interested in Coaching at his Alma mater?  Watching both games that is all I think is what a good team we would if we played as hard as LU.  Answer next time someone asks Who would UND hire if they moved away from Berry, the answer is Zombo

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Big Green said:

Any Chance he would be interested in Coaching at his Alma mater?  Watching both games that is all I think is what a good team we would if we played as hard as LU.  Answer next time someone asks Who would UND hire if they moved away from Berry, the answer is Zombo

Maybe we let the guy win a few games, first? I like the look of LU and Zombo had them ready to play, but I think we're a little out in front of our skis here.

• Upvote 1

On 1/7/2023 at 8:29 PM, Oxbow6 said:

15 hurt in last few seconds....lower leg

Any updates on Frisch?   Looks like he got tangled up with 17 (Finnegan?).  Hard to tell if it was a knee or ankle.  It is at 2:59:45 of the game video on NCHC.tv (if some knows how to clip video from their player).