SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (6-8, 0-1) vs NDSU (3-11, 0-2) 12/30 7 PM

SWSiouxMN

9 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

Nah they're not. You can say it all you want but it's not even close. Men's basketball is currently at the complete bottom of the barrel. Football is not. Sorry that doesn't fit your narrative. 

You’re lost and apparently unable to face reality. UND football has had both a 3-8 and 5-6 season within the past 6 seasons and won only 1 playoff game over the past 15 seasons. UND is 1-9 vs NDSU and SDSU during the D1 era …

They are regionally and nationally irrelevant. Need changes. Your bullsh*t narrative bandaid doesn’t change that.

With all that said, basketball program is worse than football program, but both need change. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

You’re lost and apparently unable to face reality. UND football has had both a 3-8 and 5-6 season within the past 6 seasons and won only 1 playoff game over the past 15 seasons. UND is 1-9 vs NDSU and SDSU during the D1 era …

They are regionally and nationally irrelevant. Need changes. Your bullsh*t narrative bandaid doesn’t change that.

With all that said, basketball program is worse than football program, but both need change. 

Weird, this is exactly what I said. Fun chat, bro.

Just now, UND-FB-FAN said:

Nah, you called me stupid for identifying both programs have issues. You’re worthless, but nice chat, like you said.  

Nah, I called you stupid for saying they're on the same path when one is clearly much worse at the moment. Shockingly, you didn't understand. 

6 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Omodt and Eaglestaff looked completely disinterested tonight...just to name a couple.

If Sather isn’t fired within the next few games we will lose all three of Omot, Eaglestaff, and Brooks. They do not want to play for Sather. I can promise you that

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

Nah, I called you stupid for saying they're on the same path when one is clearly much worse at the moment. Shockingly, you didn't understand. 

Both have issues, and both are on the same path (i.e., need change to take next step). You’re trying to keep this facade going despite you missing the big picture. 

“Can’t talk to stupid people”. 

Good night. 

3 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

If Sather isn’t fired within the next few games we will lose all three of Omot, Eaglestaff, and Brooks. They do not want to play for Sather. I can promise you that

Amazed how out of sync they can look after playing well before christmas.  the offense was a dead-end disaster all night.  No flow, no life, nada.  

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

He won’t be fired during the season 

• Downvote 1

56 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

We are making a 3 win team look like a team full of All Stars

They have only won 1 division 1 game !!! Fire Sather immediately! Danielson running the point tonight. All new line up . Trent doesn't play until 7 minutes to go in first half.  If we don't Fire Sather we lose our few stars we have next year 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Amazed how out of sync they can look after playing well before christmas.  the offense was a dead-end disaster all night.  No flow, no life, nada.  

Who have the even played well against lately? Beat 2 teams from the from the southwest that did not want to be in a very cold grand forks, nd for thanksgiving. Then have lost 5 straight and we’re not all that competitive in 4 of them 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Who have the even played well against lately? Beat 2 teams from the from the southwest that did not want to be in a very cold grand forks, nd for thanksgiving. Then have lost 5 straight and we’re not all that competitive in 4 of them 

I was more thinking of at home vs the teams that didn't want to be here.  The St Thomas game was alot like this

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Both have issues, and both are on the same path (i.e., need change to take next step). You’re trying to keep this facade going despite you missing the big picture. 

“Can’t talk to stupid people”. 

Good night. 

The next step for basketball is a hell of a lot different than the next step for football.  Not even a comparison. 

• Upvote 1