SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (6-8, 0-1) vs NDSU (3-11, 0-2) 12/30 7 PM

SWSiouxMN

9 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

This is downright creepy. Why not go up to him and express your concerns? Probably better than taking pictures of him.

Chaves has his own agenda. Conversations are limited, if not completely useless, per my personal experience. Maybe I’ll try again if UND football and basketball continue to go down the path of irrelevance.

Just now, UND-FB-FAN said:

Chaves has his own agenda. Conversations are limited if not useless, in my experience. Maybe I’ll try again if UND football and basketball continue to go down the path of irrelevance.

Saying the men's basketball program and football program are going down the same path really shows how stupid you are. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Chaves has his own agenda. Conversations are limited, if not completely useless, per my personal experience. Maybe I’ll try again if UND football and basketball continue to go down the path of irrelevance.

Haves isn’t a fundraiser. He’s content sitting by the bathrooms by himself texting all night

1 minute ago, SiouxBoys said:

Saying the men's basketball program and football program are going down the same path really shows how stupid you are. 

Ha! I’m the stupid one? You should look in the mirror. UND has no use for people like you; you just provide excuses, which UND doesn’t need anymore of. UND football is a tetter-totter of irrelevance; accept it; winning season followed by a losing season. Back and forth: Irrelevant. NDSU and SDSU rule the roost. UND football has won one playoff game in the past 15 seasons…

For all intents and purposes, UND football and basketball are on the same path.

Did you get all that, stupid?

• Upvote 3

Ha! I’m the stupid one? You should look in the mirror. UND has no use for people like you; you just provide excuses, which UND doesn’t need anymore of. UND football is a tetter-totter of irrelevance; accept it; winning season followed by a losing season. Back and forth: Irrelevant. NDSU and SDSU rule the roost. UND football has won one playoff game in the past 15 seasons…

For all intents and purposes, UND football and basketball are on the same path.

Did you get all that, stupid?

Nah they're not. You can say it all you want but it's not even close. Men's basketball is currently at the complete bottom of the barrel. Football is not. Sorry that doesn't fit your narrative. 

• Upvote 3

I expressed concern about our talent level and low ceiling after the first couple games.  Then we showed some life against Fullerton and Seattle.  Now we are back to looking weak and unathletic compared to NDSU.  It wasn't even a contest.  NDSU overplayed early on and we couldn't beat them 1-on-1, backdoors, nothing.  

• Upvote 2

The concern is a path of irrelevance, not which team is better. Essentially, both UND football/basketball are regionally and nationally irrelevant.

Cool bro, feel free to keep pushing that narrative. I'll continue to show up and support UND athletics. Or wait, that makes me the problem, doesn't it?