SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Nebraska 9/3/22

SiouxFan100

Due to injury, we completely shifted the OL.  Think I saw we put Kilty out at Tackle?  Or did they show it wrong on tv.  If so, we had lots of guys playing in positions at the OL which they were not projected to play at.  They had some rough moments, but also did really well at times.  I think pretty good showing for a really really young OL.  Keep improving.  

Just now, Sioux94 said:

Due to injury, we completely shifted the OL.  Think I saw we put Kilty out at Tackle?  Or did they show it wrong on tv.  If so, we had lots of guys playing in positions at the OL which they were not projected to play at.  They had some rough moments, but also did really well at times.  I think pretty good showing for a really really young OL.  Keep improving.  

and our 2 rb's looked great!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Yep, sure am. Happy UND played tough for 3 quarters, but I was hoping for a win. Not going to cower away from that hope despite your berating. 

Yeah I think you saw what we saw. We all would have liked to make those few big plays and who knows what would have happened, but hard to be down on this team for that performance 

8 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Boys showed up and the game was in doubt in the 4th quarter.  First game, lots of mistakes, but fixable stuff I think.

We can berate Nebraska all we want, but they've got some ball players.  Looking at our WR's compared to their corners tells all you need to know.  Heck, Romfo looked like a 5th grader on the field at the end.  Grant is the real deal at RB for them, I'll follow him this season. 

Reminded me of Utah State.  We were in it and then they had some guys we couldn't stop.

Never okay to lose, but use playing in front of 90 grand in a B1G stadium to your advantage this season. 

Goods points except I think Romfo looked like an athlete. He has done a lot of good things in practice. 

18 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Boys showed up and the game was in doubt in the 4th quarter.  First game, lots of mistakes, but fixable stuff I think.

We can berate Nebraska all we want, but they've got some ball players.  Looking at our WR's compared to their corners tells all you need to know.  Heck, Romfo looked like a 5th grader on the field at the end.  Grant is the real deal at RB for them, I'll follow him this season. 

Reminded me of Utah State.  We were in it and then they had some guys we couldn't stop.

Never okay to lose, but use playing in front of 90 grand in a B1G stadium to your advantage this season. 

Goods points except I think Romfo looked like an athlete. He has done a lot of good things in practice.