SiouxSports.com Forum

Broadcasting rights

gfhockey

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Kab said:

Thought she was fine

at least midco is trying new things

would be nice if the spot they broadcast from was a little quieter 

I thought she was ok as well. Can tell it’s something that’s starting from scratch. Plenty of room and time to improve. Agree, they should change the location to somewhere else. Hell, it might be quieter in the concourse area!

• Upvote 1

On 10/8/2022 at 2:42 PM, Kab said:

Thought she was fine

at least midco is trying new things

would be nice if the spot they broadcast from was a little quieter 

It's a work in progress - UND signed the contract so late Midco had basically a month to hire new talent.  Taylor landed her job and had her first game the next weekend - did pretty well considering the situation!   The Section 309 set was totally new last weekend and yes - there are issues they're working on.  (The PA and music is INSANELY loud in the arena and they're right by the band) 

A little patience on the fan end would be helpful...

On 10/12/2022 at 7:24 AM, gfhockey said:

Should have hired holly saunders

Should have urged her to apply but you were too busy stuffing your face at the FarEast (also known as PoorFeast)

Last year they were growing mung beans beside their garbage dumpster out back just fyi.  No kidding...still better than the dumpster fire China Garden has become.  As dear leader Trumpy would say - SAD!:-(

10 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

Should have urged her to apply but you were too busy stuffing your face at the FarEast (also known as PoorFeast)

Last year they were growing mung beans beside their garbage dumpster out back just fyi.  No kidding...still better than the dumpster fire China Garden has become.  As dear leader Trumpy would say - SAD!:-(

Is that the place on the corner of Stanford and Gateway?  Was in Forks last weekend and it looked closed.

13 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Is that the place on the corner of Stanford and Gateway?  Was in Forks last weekend and it looked closed.

Yeah that's it.   Still open but teetering on the brink.   Used to be pretty good years ago but they've had a lot of building issues with parts of the roof falling in.   Now I see the owner has the building and lot for sale.   God I miss Marilyn's old Health Department Restaurant Report Card from the Heraldo!  Remember that?   Where you found out where the Elite (like GFHockey:-) should NOT meet to eat. 

39 minutes ago, gfNDfan said:

Yeah that's it.   Still open but teetering on the brink.   Used to be pretty good years ago but they've had a lot of building issues with parts of the roof falling in.   Now I see the owner has the building and lot for sale.   God I miss Marilyn's old Health Department Restaurant Report Card from the Heraldo!  Remember that?   Where you found out where the Elite (like GFHockey:-) should NOT meet to eat. 

Whats this have to do with TV/radio?

• 5 months later...