SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ UNO -- PENNE ROSA EDITION - Friday gameday

stoneySIOUX

4 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

So I just read on Twitter our celebration was premature? How do you screw that up 

No it’s not. If Denver wins in regulation tomorrow and UND loses Denver would get #1 seed. The head to head tiebreaker is thrown out since both games against Denver were in Forks. Denver would then get #1 seed based on regulation wins. So just win and we don’t have to share. 

4 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

So I just read on Twitter our celebration was premature? How do you screw that up 

The NCHC presented the trophy to UND on the ice after the game, but people on Twitter disagree. Yeah, let's go with Twitter. 

5 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

UND clinched a share but Denver has a chance of getting a share if they sweep CC and UND gets zero points tomorrow. So tomorrow is to win outright and for the top seed in conference playoffs! Go SiouxHawks!

1 minute ago, Blackheart said:

Do they take the Cup to DU tomorrow  in the event that they tie UND?

In the GF Herald they said they have two cups so there was one at both locations.
One cup is always displayed at NCHC HQ and the other at the winners from the previous season.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Gloating a felony in Nebraska?

His feet got tangled up with a UNO fans feet as they jockeyed for position in the beer line. UNO fan fell and bumped his head, then rolled around on the floor until a cop wandered by.

Edit: Gonna go ahead and mention here that this comment was posted before the details of this situation were known. If the reports are true, that some jackass pushed an elderly lady down the stairs... please keep him in an Omaha jail for quite a while. We don't need him back any time soon. Some people take this stuff way too serious.

My best wishes to the woman and her family.

• Upvote 4