SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ St Cloud - Redemption Game - Sat Dec 4th 2021

SiouxFan100

8 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

NCHC took the decision making out of Berry's hands tonight....Jandric suspended.

Rightly so, terrible play. How many of the teams leaders/upperclassman continue to hurt this team. Jandric came on supposedly to bring some O from the backend. Early on i liked him but he definitely has not brought anything resembling O 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Rightly so, terrible play. How many of the teams leaders/upperclassman continue to hurt this team. Jandric came on supposedly to bring some O from the backend. Early on i liked him but he definitely has not brought anything resembling O 

His brother found out last year (transferred to DU) how much more difficult the NCHC is compared to other conferences.

I think this game will be a better performance from our boys, but I see the same result. I’m guessing 5-3 SCSU. 
I hope they don’t break out the black jerseys. They shouldn’t need a jersey for motivation tonight…their piss poor performance last night should provide all the motivation they need. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I think this game will be a better performance from our boys, but I see the same result. I’m guessing 5-3 SCSU. 
I hope they don’t break out the black jerseys. They shouldn’t need a jersey for motivation tonight…their piss poor performance last night should provide all the motivation they need. 

Yeah… I’d expect the black jerseys. It’s predictable as hell. 

10 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Yeah… I’d expect the black jerseys. It’s predictable as hell. 

Please please please don’t break out the black jerseys. Go with the green as it certainly wasn’t the jerseys that dictated last night’s effort. 

9 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Please please please don’t break out the black jerseys. Go with the green as it certainly wasn’t the jerseys that dictated last night’s effort. 

Berry is predictable as hell so you should expect the black jerseys and be pleasantly surprised if I’m wrong. 

3 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

NCHC took the decision making out of Berry's hands tonight....Jandric suspended.

Good. He earned that! Doing that in a UND sweater should meet with HARSH consequences. I hope Berry made him sleep on the ice last night.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Good, spearing is about as bush league as diving. Totally unacceptable!

I’d love to see the NCHC start handing out suspensions for diving. It’d be hard for UMD to get a complete roster out on the ice each game then though. :D

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, snooty89 said:

Tonight can be redemption or the beginning of the end of the season.  Honestly this feels like a must win.  Maybe losing a tight game is a moral victory, but a 5-2 spanking signals trouble. 

I’d love to see a win tonight, but I don’t think we’re in must win territory just yet. This team despite all their ridiculous inconsistencies, are still leading the league standings and are still in the top 10 of the PWR. Tonight’s game will finish a brutal stretch of the season where they played top 10 opponents every single weekend. Even a loss tonight keeps them in the hunt for the league title (not that I expect them to win that at all) and easily keeps them in good PWR position. And the schedule gets slightly “easier” for a bit.

If they make it to the NCAAs, then we’re in must win territory. ;)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, brianvf said:

Surprise surprise, Berry brings out the black jerseys.
I wouldn't have. 

3 minutes ago, brianvf said:

He is.

Surprised no Albrecht.  He played very well last weekend.

I'm not surprised. I don't believe he played much if at all after his first shift last night. Behind the back pass at your own blue line that went directly to a St Cloud player for a scoring chance.