SiouxSports.com Forum

UND travels to Southern Illinois Oct. 16 2p.m.

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

1 minute ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

nice to have ya here....first time watchign und special teams...they are truly special

Apparently you haven't been watching the past 2-3 years actually, they've been pretty good other thank FG kicker at times.  Which if you were paying attention to this board, a FG kicker missing is on the kicker not the coach.  We blocked two punts last week did we not?   

• Downvote 1

Bubba brought are program to a good level but we have seen our peak under Bubba. Chaves needs to hire some young guy that isn’t just content being an FCS coach. I get we don’t want to be a stepping stone for coaches but I think that might be our best option at this point. I thought Freund might be that guy but also someone who would want to stay at his Alma Mater but he’s turned a lot of people off this season. 

2 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Apparently you haven't been watching the past 2-3 years actually, they've been pretty good other thank FG kicker at times.  Which if you were paying attention to this board, a FG kicker missing is on the kicker not the coach.  We blocked two punts last week did we not?   

st have sucked for years...sorry to tell you that.

Just now, SIOUXFAN97 said:

st have sucked for years...sorry to tell you that.

It did suck 7-8 years ago when we got all those punts blocked.  Kickoff returns etc. have been pretty good the last couple of years.  You missed the post showing how many punts we blocked verses getting blocked in the past 4-5 years.  But you do you, not gonna argue anymore with you, it's pointless. 

• Downvote 1