SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-22 ND High School Hockey

NoiseInsideMyHead

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Ummmm......I'd put it at less than 5%.  Red River with a lot back. 

Yeah I wasnt exactly sure who had more back or reloaded, or lost what to jumiors, or had a band of transfers around town for the year so I just tossed a coin and GFC came up so that was my pick....

Suffice it to say I hope some can compete and push but it aint gunna come from anything west of the ol' Big Chief

3 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Yeah I wasnt exactly sure who had more back or reloaded, or lost what to jumiors, or had a band of transfers around town for the year so I just tossed a coin and GFC came up so that was my pick....

Suffice it to say I hope some can compete and push but it aint gunna come from anything west of the ol' Big Chief

Yeah.  Top four placers at the state tournament will be teams with short trips to the Red River.  

Interested to see what Mario can get out of his team at Legacy.

16 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Yeah.  Top four placers at the state tournament will be teams with short trips to the Red River.  

Interested to see what Mario can get out of his team at Legacy.

Doesn’t bode well for any team in the west to win a title with Legacy now on board. Obviously weakens Century and BHS. Minot keeps losing players to juniors. Title is definitely staying in the East for foreseeable future which I know is not going out on a limb 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!! said:

The best part about this is that on the day of the ribbon cutting Bismarck will only be 2 sheets behind at that point.

Absolutely rediculous waste of time, money, and resources that does not meet the needs of the current or the future, but punts the problem down the road another 6-8 years... which in Bismarck time will actually be 10-15 before they acknowledge the problem and begin to pretend they give enough shits to solve it.

Lots of patting themselves on the back from an ignorant school board that ponied up the smallest amount possible for the 1st time in 40 years... thinking they "fixed" a problem that they themselves created.