SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-22 ND High School Hockey

NoiseInsideMyHead

• 4 weeks later...

Prediction Time:

EDC State Qualifiers:  Red River, Davies, South/Shanley, Central.  A pretty good Fargo North team just on the other side of getting in.

WDA State Qualifiers:  Jamestown, Minot, Legacy, Williston.  No Bismarck High for a second year.

Lets see how it plays out.  

3 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Prediction Time:

EDC State Qualifiers:  Red River, Davies, South/Shanley, Central.  A pretty good Fargo North team just on the other side of getting in.

WDA State Qualifiers:  Jamestown, Minot, Legacy, Williston.  No Bismarck High for a second year.

Lets see how it plays out.  

Well I’m trying to pick at least one different team from yours but I can’t. North played here in Jamestown and I wasn’t all that impressed. With that said it could very well be a clean first round sweep for the East although the Jays are playing lights out right now. They were playing pretty well last year too but then lost both regional games so who knows 

15 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Big win for Bottineau-Rugby.

Sets up a loser out between Minot and Century tomorrow afternoon.

Mario Lamoureax one win away from the state tourney with Legacy.

They should do it with Bottineau/Rugby. Got a feeling after them upsetting Minot there will be a bit of a letdown tomorrow. Mario should be coach of the year if indeed they get to state 

Wasn't someone asking who the "western surprise" would be this year?  

Bottineau-Rugby on line one ... 

Note: Looks on the schedule like the East moved back a day (no games scheduled today) and what should be today is listed as tomorrow. 

https://ndhsaanow.com/schedules/icehockey-boys?program_id=&tier_id=&level=varsity&interval=today 

Yup, they shoved back a day.

https://ndhsaanow.com/brackets/icehockey-boys/661/2022-ndhsaa-east-region-boys-hockey-tournament 

As a parent living in West Fargo I'm amazed at how quick they pull the plug on school nowadays.  Was looking forward to the West Fargo City Championship taking place at Purpur arena today.  

WDA Predictions today:

Williston, Minot, Legacy, Jamestown all win today.  

6 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

As a parent living in West Fargo I'm amazed at how quick they pull the plug on school nowadays. 

< crabby old man voice, because @PCMisn't here to use his ;)  >
When I was a kid, the principal would stand on his front porch and hold his arm out and thumb up.
If he could see his thumb, we had school, ... and he had an enclosed porch. 

Looking at the state road cameras, ... 
https://travel.dot.nd.gov/?layers=cameras,closed-blocked,event-orange,incident-red,informational-grey,roads,travelalerts,warning-blue,warning-yellow 

... I've seen worse through my windshield. 

OK, OK, it might be a bit tough up by Rugby right now. 

I always love it when the map says "no travel" or "road closed" but the road camera shows some random rolling by in their truck. :D  

10 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

As a parent living in West Fargo I'm amazed at how quick they pull the plug on school nowadays.  Was looking forward to the West Fargo City Championship taking place at Purpur arena today.  

WDA Predictions today:

Williston, Minot, Legacy, Jamestown all win today.  

West Fargo city championship? There aren’t Eve in the winners side like both gf schools