SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2021-22

cberkas

1 hour ago, jk said:

I resist the urge repeatedly, but I can't help it.  The love for the boosters is because they reduce the risk of serious illness and death.  With no downside and at no cost. 

The vaccine is personal protective and nothing more. It affects and protects no one directly except the recipient. 

.....and for the record I've had both and a booster and yet 60%+ of all US individuals that are fully vaccinated are being told that's just not quite good enough.  No wonder those not vaccinated never will be.

Maybe at some point the NFL and NHL can figure this out and stop slitting their own throats.

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

The vaccine is personal protective and nothing more. It affects and protects no one directly except the recipient. 

.....and for the record I've had both and a booster and yet 60%+ of all US individuals that are fully vaccinated are being told that's just not quite good enough.  No wonder those not vaccinated never will be.

Maybe at some point the NFL and NHL can figure this out and stop slitting their own throats.

At some point they will say a booster will be required every year. It will never end.

4 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Pretty sure Schloss is somehow related to Jim Shaw. There aren't enough boosters, masks, restrictions or lockdowns that could satisfy either of those two. It's embarrassing to see/read.

I thought it was an interesting thread between the two. People are frustrated and done with this never ending virus. 

Colorado College really doesn't look like e a team that should be 3-11-3. 

When looking at their record, 6 losses of 1 goal. If CC could have got some puck luck, they'd be ahead of Omaha and St. Cloud in the conference standings (if those two 1 goal losses to Omaha and St. Cloud were wins). The 3 wins CC has, are convincing wins.

I think CC is in good hands, with the new coach and, just needs to turn the page and get some puck luck

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Colorado College really doesn't look like e a team that should be 3-11-3. 

When looking at their record, 6 losses of 1 goal. If CC could have got some puck luck, they'd be ahead of Omaha and St. Cloud in the conference standings (if those two 1 goal losses to Omaha and St. Cloud were wins). The 3 wins CC has, are convincing wins.

I think CC is in good hands, with the new coach and, just needs to turn the page and get some puck luck

If Grandma had balls....