SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2021-22

cberkas

So what do those people that thought UND had such a great draw with Mankato in their region think now?  They are the kind of team you don’t want to play this time of year because you are going to have to fight for every puck.

1 minute ago, tnt said:

So what do those people that thought UND had such a great draw with Mankato in their region think now?  They are the kind of team you don’t want to play this time of year because you are going to have to fight for every puck.

You don’t pull a Michigan that’s for sure. Who knows if UND would have won but we sure as hell aren’t scared to play anyone. 

7 minutes ago, jk said:

The mavs were also disciplined as heck.  No penalties, and not even any close ones that might have been called.  All while contesting every inch of ice. 

Minnesota and Michigan got hosed by the refs!  No power plays!

#refshateb10

15 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Minnesota and Michigan got hosed by the refs!  No power plays!

#refshateb10

Bucci was just dying for a pp so he could talk about the five seconds of power play footage he watched to prep for the F4.

I'm not sure what game Barry is watching at times.....

After watching the Denver GWG, how do three Michigan players just watch a Denver player skate freely into the slot and score. I could just see all three going “Hi Denver player. “ Oh there’s the puck. “Maybe one of us should do someth… damn they scored.”

Its like the two Spider-Man meme where they all just point at each other. 

9 hours ago, sioux rube said:

buh bye big ten. Maybe next year or the year after or the year after that........

I'm really, really glad I was wrong about this.

Now, let's see if I can do it again.

I guarantee DU wins Saturday night.  :p

5 minutes ago, siouxkid12 said:

Idk if this was covered in past pages but has anyone hear if Melrose is sick? He looks and sounds really rough, almost like he has Parkinson's.

I agree that he doesn't even really look like himself, and certainly not as amped up as previous events.  Bucci looking super old, too, HA!

9 hours ago, farce poobah said:

I'm thinking of taking up a collection, to pay for Ben Holden and Dave Starman to do audiocast of the Frozen Four.  Listen to them on the radio instead of the ESPN pxp guys.

Starman was on the Westwood One broadcast (carried on ESPNU Radio on Sirius) for the games with some name/voice I'd never heard before. Starman's "favorite" (spelled: wife) sideline reporter was with them.  

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, siouxkid12 said:

Idk if this was covered in past pages but has anyone hear if Melrose is sick? He looks and sounds really rough, almost like he has Parkinson's.

He almost looked grey (and I don't mean hair). 

I felt like Michigan was playing fast and loose in their own zone all night long. Making plays and dangerous passes, and getting away with it. What was it, at least two maybe three Michigan players over skated that loose puck in the OT that led to the winning goal?