SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-2022 Season

SWSiouxMN

They looked better with Olivia Lane back and Borowicz we are better than last year but right now we are still going to have hard time in the Summit conference. The two South Dakota schools we are going to have hard time matching up against they are longer and more athletic than we are right now. Lane, Leet, and Anderson gets us part of the way there but we have no more depth at those positions to match up with their benches. Ndsu we should be able to match up with them were very similar in talent on front lines and i think we may be better at the guard positions. Western Illinois i think is quicker and maybe deeper on the front line. The rest of Summit i haven't watch play yet so i can't say how we would match up. My guess is we could reach 5 position in the Summit with a chance to beat either the 4 or 3 teams on given night but the Two South Dakota Schools are cut above the rest of us as it stands now. South Dakota State if they get Selland back and she returns playing like she did last year it will be very difficult task to nearly impossible of beating them. They would have very complete team better than last year especially with their new point guard Meyer. South Dakota is just experienced team with 3 five year starters back this year and their bench seems to be improved.  

50 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Would have loved to see what they could have done if they were full strength from game 1.  

going in the right direction 

Agree.  They needed this blowout win, even if it was against a D2.  They've doubled their win total from last season, admittedly a modest accomplishment.  Are they going to get Gordon back?  If not, what happened?

• 2 weeks later...