SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-2022 Season

Men's basketball verbal commits shows each player on the team if its walk on, scholarship, transfer, verbal commit, signed, and the transfer. They don't show it for women's basketball is there somebody else that does this for women's basketball. Women's basketball has it own transfer portal site for each school and shows commits on site but doesn't tell if its scholarship or walk on.  If Lane and Sieben are walk-on's this would then leave UND with two openings left. I would guess then couple of recruits that may redshirt for the coming season with that many recruits available for the roster.

• 4 months later...
17 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

This program has turned into a total Clown Show.....the athletes deserve better.

Because of Evers leaving?

Looks to me they’ve done well on the recruiting trail.

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

I don’t know how this season will go - I expect better than last year - bar set awfully low. Sure seems like we are getting better players coming in every year. Many from far away.
 I too am  pleasantly surprised with the recruiting success (cross your fingers-apparent success) we have had.

Maybe we do have the right coach and assistants. that would be awesome. Go Hawks