SiouxSports.com Forum

Men's basketball verbal commits shows each player on the team if its walk on, scholarship, transfer, verbal commit, signed, and the transfer. They don't show it for women's basketball is there somebody else that does this for women's basketball. Women's basketball has it own transfer portal site for each school and shows commits on site but doesn't tell if its scholarship or walk on.  If Lane and Sieben are walk-on's this would then leave UND with two openings left. I would guess then couple of recruits that may redshirt for the coming season with that many recruits available for the roster.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haven't dusted off this one in a while  

We need to give Mallory our full support. I wouldn’t be surprised if does well. She had everything go wrong for her this year: - No opportunity to work with the girls over the summer. - Only

Basketball or whatever sport an athlete participates in is just one part of their lives.  There may be multiple factors regarding the decision to transfer besides their sport.  I will wish the athlete

Posted Images