SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-2022 Season

SWSiouxMN

I still wish they pulled out that NDSU game at home.  That would have been a nice shot in the arm.

With that said, there appears to be progress being made.  Kacie is playing at a first team All-Summit level.

Hope they can keep it up and continue to make good progress.  Winning records in overall and conference is definitely attainable this year, especially with some good results on Saturday and next weekend at home against Kansas City and ORU.

• Upvote 1

I'm not ready to throw smack against a coach that we have not beaten since he has taken over the NDSU program. 

We should have beaten NDSU at home.  They MUST beat them in Fargo this year.  It is time to end that losing streak and swing the rivalry back in the correct direction.

30 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I'm not ready to throw smack against a coach that we have not beaten since he has taken over the NDSU program. 

We should have beaten NDSU at home.  They MUST beat them in Fargo this year.  It is time to end that losing streak and swing the rivalry back in the correct direction.

Did we beat anybody since he took over and we last played?

Wow

fun team to watch

Starting returning five have all the points at the half

And orth only has one bucket- she is in position to make shots under the basket and just needs to finish 

I will continue to say the obvious- need more support from the bench -

borowich continues to impress

leet looks so confident-so nice to have a big like her to defend any opponent drive to the basket and get rebounds-she didn’t miss a shot in the first half 

what happened to Van loo? I thought she would contribute this year-another badly needed big

• Upvote 1

Happy and impressed with the win

concerned with our lack of depth - concerned with the lack of any new players stepping up. 

It appears we played seven players again. Whatever works - just not ideal

hopefully we continue to add pieces with improved recruiting classes

will hurt having Leet and lane leave - 2/3 of the major contributors 

but - I will try to enjoy the MAJOR improvement this year !!