SiouxSports.com Forum

Post pod series #6-It's literally Omaha from here on out........

Wilbur

8 minutes ago, BusinessSiouxt said:

Actually, I was just asking the question and folks get all winky about it. It’s in the book, it was a question and y’all start talking trash.

Considering your posting history, I could see why some people would be a little reactive. Best guess, officials must’ve thought the players were helping the linesmen.

1 minute ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Considering your posting history, I could see why some people would be a little reactive. Best guess, officials must’ve thought the players were helping the linesmen.

My posting history, like commenting on play as it happens in relation to the game of hockey. I apologize. Have a good night.

26 minutes ago, brianvf said:

UNO hasn't lost a game 2 in a series since the pod ended.
Hopefully UND can end that streak tomorrow and take the Penna Rosa!

I see no reason why we don't win tomorrow if we play anything like we did defensively in the second and third. Scheeler is so confident right now and it's likely in part because of how good he knows we play in front of him. It's impressive. Awesome team defense.

5 hours ago, brianvf said:

UNO hasn't lost a game 2 in a series since the pod ended.
Hopefully UND can end that streak tomorrow and take the Penna Rosa!

If our beloved CC Tigers defeat the evil Stearns County team it makes Omaha the only team that can catch UND, but we'd still need at least a point to be alone at the top.

Screenshot_20210220-062824_Chrome.jpg.e6ecb2a54896bd4bb56a37d59479c7fe.jpg

26 minutes ago, burd said:

Wow.  A couple of bounces and seeing-eye shots go the other way, and that game could have been 5-1 Mavs.  Hopefully, things go better tonight.

Scheel was the #1 star.  But aren't goalies always the biggest star? :wink:

22 minutes ago, dden3 said:

In a normal season, wouldn’t tonight be Senior Night, and Thome likely starting?

No.....Senior night will be March 5th(last game of the regular season). Will be interesting what they do. If they go with Thome.....Scheel would go two weeks between starts before the Frozen Faceoff. I don't see that happening.

52 minutes ago, burd said:

Wow.  A couple of bounces and seeing-eye shots go the other way, and that game could have been 5-1 Mavs.  Hopefully, things go better tonight.

In reality, that could be said about any game played. A couple bounces here or there and the outcome could be different. But it wasn’t.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dden3 said:

Who do we play on March 5?  Wife gave me a plane and game ticket to Omaha next weekend for my 70th and I thought that might be last game of regular season. 

Your wife gave you a plane? That’s awesome. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, dden3 said:

Who do we play on March 5?  Wife gave me a plane and game ticket to Omaha next weekend for my 70th and I thought that might be last game of regular season. 

See thread title...:lol:

Happy early 70th!  Your wife sounds like a great lady!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, burd said:

5-1? Not sure we were watching the same game, my friend. I don't think we played great, but no way that game was ever going to be 5-1 UNO, IMO

• Upvote 1