SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

22 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Sent them a couple of weeks ago.  Things are a little chaotic there as well, but they were received at EPS and are in the works.  Those green numbers on the jerseys...amazing.

I know a couple weeks ago they were receiving packages but were not working on anything, that might have changed now. I would suspect you wont be seeing them for awhile yet

• Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, siouxkid12 said:

I know a couple weeks ago they were receiving packages but were not working on anything, that might have changed now. I would suspect you wont be seeing them for awhile yet

Woof. They’ll be so backed up. 

51 minutes ago, siouxkid12 said:

We’re barely into May...it’s not like I need it so I can wear it while attending Minnesota’s virtual state fair in August!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 9:10 PM, BrandonH61 said:

Anyone have any game worn jerseys they’d be willing to talk about moving? I’ve been looking around and am struggling to find anything. If so, DM me.

I’ve got a game-worn Liberty Bail Bonds IceHoggs broomball jersey from 1999-2014 for sale.  Road purple, size XL, #19.  Asking $8 for it.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I had been waiting for one of the women's style jerseys on eBay as I really like the cursive writing. Was happy to grab this in my size for $127. 

I'm finding it hard to find accurate past rosters, at least not with #21 Wilson on the team. Can someone let me know if this was a player or this was a custom one for a fan? 

Thanks. 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, joelax said:

I had been waiting for one of the women's style jerseys on eBay as I really like the cursive writing. Was happy to grab this in my size for $127. 

I'm finding it hard to find accurate past rosters, at least not with #21 Wilson on the team. Can someone let me know if this was a player or this was a custom one for a fan? 

Thanks. 

There is no record of a Wilson having played for UND WIH on collegehockeystats.net.

1 hour ago, southpaw said:

There is no record of a Wilson having played for UND WIH on collegehockeystats.net.

Cool. Thanks. 

How about the year this jersey would have been from? Seems like there's a lot less on the women's jersey. Is it pretty close to what the women wore on the ice? Thanks again. 

1 hour ago, joelax said:

Cool. Thanks. 

How about the year this jersey would have been from? Seems like there's a lot less on the women's jersey. Is it pretty close to what the women wore on the ice? Thanks again. 

Looks very close to the style worn in at least 2016-17, except on this one you don't see the GA on the front.

However, on this one from earlier in the year, it is clearly visible. It could also just have been a previous/current year photograph:

Edit: Looks like it was first used in 2015-16 and they used old photos for their social media posts in-game:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, southpaw said:

Looks very close to the style worn in at least 2016-17, except on this one you don't see the GA on the front.

However, on this one from earlier in the year, it is clearly visible. It could also just have been a previous/current year photograph:

Edit: Looks like it was first used in 2015-16 and they used old photos for their social media posts in-game:

What is the "GA" that you are mentioning?

16 hours ago, southpaw said:

16 hours ago, southpaw said:

Awesome finds. Thanks so much! I'm happy with the purchase. 

Anyone have any idea how much it would cost to get the name plate swapped for "CAULFIELD"? Conveniently that is my last name as it is for Judd Caulfield, though no relation as far as I know.

12 hours ago, joelax said:

Awesome finds. Thanks so much! I'm happy with the purchase. 

Anyone have any idea how much it would cost to get the name plate swapped for "CAULFIELD"? Conveniently that is my last name as it is for Judd Caulfield, though no relation as far as I know.

Pretty damn cheap. If you’re putting on a nameplate technically you don’t have to take off the current name. Otherwise I’d recommend getting a seam ripper from hobby lobby and you can’t take it off yourself for free. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, coltssiouxfan said:

Do y’all think $250-$300 is fair for authentic Sioux jerseys?

Nike or Reebok and size? The price range you give is what they cost at retail when the authentics first came out so if you have an opportunity to purchase an authentic at that price, I wouldnt haggle, just buy.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, siouxkid12 said:

Nike or Reebok and size? The price range you give is what they cost at retail when the authentics first came out so if you have an opportunity to purchase an authentic at that price, I wouldnt haggle, just buy.

I found a guy willing to sell them size 52 Reebok and I just don’t want to offend him with my offer haha 

4 hours ago, coltssiouxfan said:

I found a guy willing to sell them size 52 Reebok and I just don’t want to offend him with my offer haha 

They have a lot of intrinsic value. In the past year I've seen a few used ones sell for $300 to $700. I personally would find under $400 for an authentic to be a very good deal if it was gently used.

I paid $210 for my first reebok sioux in 2011. White.
I paid $280 for two additional white jerseys in 2014. 
I paid $300 and $360 for two black jerseys in 2015.
I paid $400 for a green one to round out the collection in 2016.
I sold one black one for $600 in 2019. 
All brand new, size 52 & 54, with tags. 

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, dynato said:

They have a lot of intrinsic value. In the past year I've seen a few used ones sell for $300 to $700. I personally would find under $400 for an authentic to be a very good deal if it was gently used.

I paid $210 for my first reebok sioux in 2011. White.
I paid $280 for two additional white jerseys in 2014. 
I paid $300 and $360 for two black jerseys in 2015.
I paid $400 for a green one to round out the collection in 2016.
I sold one black one for $600 in 2019. 
All brand new, size 52 & 54, with tags. 

By the greatest luck ever, I was fortunate to get a black one for $150 in March. Still blows my mind

Damn $150 for an authentic on ice... wow.

For authentic Nike id say 400-500 is fair for good condition. Gamers may e can be found for a few hundred more.

For the reeboks... its the fact they just are not made, lots out there but 350 is a smashing deal and probably push 400. 

That being said there is that one off chance to find a diamond in the rough and pay under 200 or even under 300. 

Those are the ones you buy buy buy.