SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 1:56 PM, Brasco said:

FYI Fan apparel store in Fargo Mall selling Authentic Adidas North Dakota jerseys on sale for $79.99. They have white and black available. Sizes ranged from 50-54

Those can't possibly be authentics.  

Tip for those buying jerseys at REA -- save yourself like $19 by walking over to the bookstore instead.  

On 1/8/2020 at 1:56 PM, Brasco said:

FYI Fan apparel store in Fargo Mall selling Authentic Adidas North Dakota jerseys on sale for $79.99. They have white and black available. Sizes ranged from 50-54

Safe bet they are the authentic retail Indonesian made jerseys, legit retail liscenced and legit version, just not the Canadian made on ice version.

siouxshop has the indo-retail version for 130ish so 80 is a decent value......

except for the ugly bird n the shoulder. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 12:38 PM, Langster019 said:

Anyone buy any of the gamers that ended yesterday? Was disappointed the listings cleared. I’m always curious final sale amount. I thought about Gersich but couldn’t justify right now, nor did I wanna hear it from my wife. :D

I didn't win any, but did follow some of the final auction prices.  The 8 jerseys I saw ended between $375 and $500.

On 2/24/2020 at 2:45 AM, toddhandy said:

Hi Everyone I am new to this Forum.  I am looking for some Fighting Sioux Jerseys that are authentic.   Reebok or Nike are my choice.   I have been looking for a while and no luck.  If anyone has any info please let me know.

Thanks.

Toddhandy

20 hours ago, Langster019 said:

There’s some on eBay currently. Reebok I believe

Proceed with caution.  Having been at REA three times this season, I can personally attest to the HUGE number of AWFUL looking Chinese counterfeits in the stands.  If the jersey bidding starts at $49.95, there is a reason why.  Remember, most of these jerseys are pushing 8-10 years old by now.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Proceed with caution.  Having been at REA three times this season, I can personally attest to the HUGE number of AWFUL looking Chinese counterfeits in the stands.  If the jersey bidding starts at $49.95, there is a reason why.  Remember, most of these jerseys are pushing 8-10 years old by now.  

The ones I saw start at ~$500. They’re legit but overpriced for what they are. I guess I shouldn’t say that. Everyone has a price if they want one bad enough. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

And yes more often than not when people are wearing Sioux, it’s fake sadly. Drives me bonkers people buy sell phonies. 

Does anyone ever come across any 2015-16 "North Dakota"  jerseys listed anywhere? I never seem to come across any on eBay. I'd like to find one and get it customized by EPS.

I used them before many years ago on a Sioux jersey and was happy with the result.

Thanks

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Jerseys
  • The Sicatoka locked and unlocked this topic