SiouxSports.com Forum

Post pod series #3-CC (Home games?????)

Wilbur

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Schloss in the Herald opines that tickets still available for tonight and tomorrow is possibly because fans are uncomfortable attending due to the "raging" pandemic. 

If I'm gonna pay 140+ I need to be assured of the roasted almonds smell.....and if anything I've learned that nothing can be assured any more.  

On 1/22/2021 at 10:39 AM, Wilbur said:

Yeah, I threw out the option to my wife and it got shot down harder then the walk from the library on campus to the Ralph when its -30 below with a northerly wind.  She isn't a conservative spender by any means, but 140 plus taxes for two upper level tickets for one hockey game.....:unsure:

Love the team, love the program, but I'll be back when things are a bit more normal.  

UND had a library? That would have been nice to know back in the day.

:)

• Upvote 2

SF 19:  "Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s more about the price of the tickets."

Yes it sure was for me. Paying about $400 to recover the 4 seats/game I donated costs back to the U was just too hard to swallow.

I mean $400 to get similar seats which I have actually paid for, at twice the cost per seat per game? Sorry.

....And I REALLY like watching banners go up.  But its not going to happen this time.

27 minutes ago, LuvHockey said:

SF 19:  "Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s more about the price of the tickets."

Yes it sure was for me. Paying about $400 to recover the 4 seats/game I donated costs back to the U was just too hard to swallow.

I mean $400 to get similar seats which I have actually paid for, at twice the cost per seat per game? Sorry.

....And I REALLY like watching banners go up.  But its not going to happen this time.

I think the teams should have finished the season with no fans. Why risk it, why cause the hard feelings?

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Schloss in the Herald opines that tickets still available for tonight and tomorrow is possibly because fans are uncomfortable attending due to the "raging" pandemic. 

it is schloss so....

if i was to make an educated guess, it is DEFINATELY about the ticket prices.  i havent missed more than a couple of  home games in almost 10 years, but  that price is a hard pass for me

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, 1972 said:

it is schloss so....

if i was to make an educated guess, it is DEFINATELY about the ticket prices.  i havent missed more than a couple of  home games in almost 10 years, but  that price is a hard pass for me

Well........I have 6 for tonight. Figured with the undervalued education by this university that my daughter is getting from her apartment couch in GF I would try to contribute to the greater good. :silly:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Oxbow6 said:

Well........I have 6 for tonight. Figured with the undervalued education by this university that my daughter is getting from her apartment couch in GF I would try to contribute to the greater good. :silly:

Well done soldier, carry on! Now whip something up so Green Bay beats  up on the Bucs. Brady Blahhhhhhh! 

• Upvote 2