SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND Men's Basketball

SWSiouxMN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

We should have a major advantage by not playing tonight. St Thomas out coached UND in every facet of the game when we played in Grand Forks. I would expect a much better game plan this time around 

Rest time is huge this time.  We need to be aggressive in the paint. Guard their big on the 3's.  No TO's.  We need to protect the ball.

1 hour ago, GoodGood said:

We should have a major advantage by not playing tonight. St Thomas out coached UND in every facet of the game when we played in Grand Forks. I would expect a much better game plan this time around 

You mean play harder with more energy and enthusiasm? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GoodGood said:

Not playing last night was huge for getting some of our guys rest. I just hope that the break with no game doesn't hinder how well we were rolling the last few games!!!

Hopefully Coach has the boys ready to go tomorrow! Need a better gameplan vs the Tommies that is executed straight from the jump. Can't have a slow start. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, GoodGood said:

Denver beats USD in a crazy double OT game. Bruner is absolutely ridiculous 

Sounds like our boy Bruns missed some FTs to clinch the game in regulation or the first OT and then also stopped running to the ball (Bruner grabbed the !@#$ out of his jersey but still) on the TO at the end when Denver hit the 3. Just makes me smile. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Sounds like our boy Bruns missed some FTs to clinch the game in regulation or the first OT and then also stopped running to the ball (Bruner grabbed the !@#$ out of his jersey but still) on the TO at the end when Denver hit the 3. Just makes me smile. 

He also got blocked going for a layup when he could’ve held the ball and got fouled. Bad night for Bruns

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoodGood said:

He also got blocked going for a layup when he could’ve held the ball and got fouled. Bad night for Bruns

He also got benched and didn't start for the first time last night. He really did not have a good night. 

• Like 1